Wag and Wildman at Buckys in La Crosse

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
wag

Wag and Wildman at Buckys in La Crosse

Post by wag »

Dam, never had so much trouble posting a pic. :(

Last edited by wag on Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Wag and Wildman at Buckys in La Crosse

Post by admin »

wag wrote:Dam, never had so much trouble posting a pic. :(
Could you be more specific on your problem? we are trying to help here as much as we can but we need more feedback and info on the problems. Even KP can put pictures online so there must be something your doing wrong.
wag

Post by wag »

No, it was for sure ME! I was just having an off day. :roll:
wag

Post by wag »

Damn I good time had in La Crosse. It's everything I had been hearing it was and I will be coming back for sure. I was surprised at how rough some of the roads are back there. Damn you guys must have a hell of a winter. Glad i missed it!! There are plenty of good roads and the scenery makes up for the rough roads!! The area with its old farms and rolling hills and lots of twisties make me add it to my list of favorite places to ride. Thanks again for all the work you, Grumpy, Jen and the Hansons do to to keep it rolling!

Anyone thinking of including La Crosse in their rally schedule, Wildman highly recommends it! These guys are lucky to have so many great V8 Bikers in the area and lots of cool things to do. I doubt there is anywhere else that has the high concentration of cool V8 bikers as there is in Wisconsin and Minnesota. Thanks to all of you for making the FNG feel right at home. La Crosse rocks! WM
Yep, everyone has a good time in La Crosse and I really enjoyed meeting some people I hadn't before, both in Miami and La Cosse.
Yes, at times we do get a hell of a winter but also county roads are the last to get fixed right. Gotta watch the rocks in the curves too :)

I think you are right about the concentration of V8 bikes here, here in the tricounty area we live in there more than a dozen that I can think of and I don't know them all. Our area does not include the cities and Marv"s group, that's a whole nother number.

If you ever come thru St Cloud, be sure and give us a holler!!!
wag

Post by wag »

Here's a couple more good pics :D

Is this a great pic or what :D

I think I have a shit eating grin on this one :D
Puff

Post by Puff »

Great pics, Wag!
You LUCKY Devil You!

Bill