What's the most BHP V8 bike?

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
Steve Taylor

What's the most BHP V8 bike?

Post by Steve Taylor »

There's a company in the UK called Big CC Racing who are claiming to have the most powerful petrol bike in the world with 721 BHP! I don't think this is correct, anyone know of more powerful petrol bikes? Wasn't there one with over 1000 BHP running a Donovan block?
KISS

Re: What's the most BHP V8 bike?

Post by KISS »

Helle Steve! Another "grazy" Englishman Chris Spark has ++1000hp bike! 8-) 8-) 8-)
Ask him for more specific info,and tell greetings!!!

Check here: http://www.v8bikers.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1163
gaston 2005 502
Location: South Texas & Working Around the World, Across The Nation And Up Your Street

Post by gaston 2005 502 »

Marv has over 1000 HP, 632 cubic inch
One of the chicago riders has 880 hp 615 cubic inch
it has been stated charlie herwick in florida has one or more that is way up there but i do not know the numbers.

Darryl
Darryl Campbell
Els

Post by Els »

Steve Taylor wrote:There's a company in the UK called Big CC Racing who are claiming to have the most powerful petrol bike in the world with 721 BHP! I don't think this is correct, anyone know of more powerful petrol bikes? Wasn't there one with over 1000 BHP running a Donovan block?

Friend Charlie Herwick (Crazy Charlie) down in SW Florida has a Boss Hoss with a 600 c.i. Donovan aluminum motor. Built by a shop down in Naples and dyno'd 800 hp. Charlie's goal was to have 1 hp for every 1 lb of bike weight. The bike weighed in at 1,100 lbs. The additional 300 hp needed was done by friend Gary S. via a nitrous application. Anyone who's seen Charlie's Mad Max bike has seen the two scuba tanks on the rear struts and seen or heard of him snapping belts like they're rubber bands.

I've seen badges on Marv's bike that suggest 1,000 hp but there's a few different c.i. badges and HP badges as I recall so I'm unsure what his current configuration is.

Els
Image...Todd, North Carolina
Image Image Image
502wingman

Post by 502wingman »

Marvs bike in 2006.
I guess that Chris Spark is the "leader"
But what is all the HP worth if only the tire spins faster and/or brakes a lousy Nesco transmission :roll:
Attachments
CIMG0780.JPG
Peter the WingMan
Backnang, Germany
Els

Post by Els »

502wingman wrote: But what is all the HP worth if only the tire spins faster and/or brakes a lousy Nesco transmission :roll:

Charlie goes through transmissions like I go through toilet paper. Last that I know of was his first day at the East Meets West Rally this past may in Oklahoma. He also snaps belts. He definitely roasts car tires. Matter of fact, that was once what I was told for the reason my tranny crapped out on the 502 by the factory. I was running a 285 Sumitomo car tire and they referenced that when we discussed that particular tranny failure. Oh well...

Yeah, that guy is tied with Charlie as far as stated hp but beats him with displacement.

Els
Image...Todd, North Carolina
Image Image Image
Wild Bill

Post by Wild Bill »

WB
"A true hotrodder wouldn't be content until he had created a vehicle so violent, so hairy, so totally sick that the very act of dropping the hammer would result in instant death. Anything less results in the need to go faster." - Tony DeFeo
Swiss V8

Post by Swiss V8 »

Wild Bill wrote:Image

WB
At the Miami OK rally he told me the motor now is a 632 and his HP is somewhere around 1200HP :shock:
He did not test it on a dyno, but still way more I could handle :oops:
Martin

BHRA President Europe
Ric

Post by Ric »

Swiss V8 wrote:

WB
At the Miami OK rally he told me the motor now is a 632 and his HP is somewhere around 1200HP :shock:

Geez... and I was considering a Paxton Supercharger on my 502... effectively getting around 670 to 700 raw hp out of my scooter. Hmmmm... how do I top 1200?

"Keep the magic alive!" He said.

Lloydminster, Saskatchewan, Canada
SRF
Tech Advisorator

Post by SRF »

Ric wrote:
Swiss V8 wrote:

WB

Geez... and I was considering a Paxton Supercharger on my 502... effectively getting around 670 to 700 raw hp out of my scooter. Hmmmm... how do I top 1200?

Twin 502's topped off with superchargers :twisted:

Shane
Steve Taylor

Post by Steve Taylor »

Anyone got a dyno readout as proof?
AR

Post by AR »

tickets? they got tickets if you want. Pic taken in 2003 at Tantara. Correct me if wrong but it was 1800 on good stuff and 1200 pump gas. This bike comes up every now and then..i think Elvis has the facts archived.

Its ALL been done bigger and better in the o'l USA Steve. Its worth a visit one day. Thats why we love them.

(.)<
V8Bikers
Site Admin

Post by V8Bikers »

Elvis, do you have the specs on the bike in the post above and who owns it? Has he ever posted on this site? Those heads are fucking huge. Thanks

DeLand, FL.

"This is just one of the many reasons I love V8Bikers; able to openly display T&A, curse, say what you will;
able to be a fucking man here. Thanks Bill" - Grand Canard
Carl La Fong
$ite $upporter

Post by Carl La Fong »

Those are Arias heads. Hemi conversion for a Chevy
Visit My Blog-Carl La Fong, Boy Genius™
http://jkcallin.blogspot.com/
V8Bikers
Site Admin

Post by V8Bikers »

Thanks John, I'll check them out.

DeLand, FL.

"This is just one of the many reasons I love V8Bikers; able to openly display T&A, curse, say what you will;
able to be a fucking man here. Thanks Bill" - Grand Canard