Tom Chadwell,,, It's Been Long Enough

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
gaston 2005 502
Location: South Texas & Working Around the World, Across The Nation And Up Your Street

Tom Chadwell,,, It's Been Long Enough

Post by gaston 2005 502 »

Ok Tom,, it has been near a week since you picked up your new V-8 Chopper. you have posted one picture but we have yet to see you give your report of your new ride. Inquiring minds want to know, H.A.N.O.

Darryl
Darryl Campbell
Tom

Re: Tom Chadwell,,, It's Been Long Enough

Post by Tom »

FUCKIN AWESOME!!!!!! :twisted: I have the ZZ4 motor with a cam kit. Great power.. handles great.. I suppose I have been looking for an excuse to do this since I rode this bike in Laughlin. David.... You are a bad influence... :mrgreen: I loved my boss hoss but this bike is just too cool. Light weight.. fun and will smoke em at will at 50. THIS IS GONNA BE FUN!!! :twisted:
gaston 2005 502
Location: South Texas & Working Around the World, Across The Nation And Up Your Street

Post by gaston 2005 502 »

Tom wrote:FUCKIN AWESOME!!!!!! :twisted: I have the ZZ4 motor with a cam kit. Great power.. handles great.. I suppose I have been looking for an excuse to do this since I rode this bike in Laughlin. David.... You are a bad influence... :mrgreen: I loved my boss hoss but this bike is just too cool. Light weight.. fun and will smoke em at will at 50. THIS IS GONNA BE FUN!!! :twisted:
There you have it,,, "FUCKIN AWESOME" Thanks for the reply Tom and i am glad to hear your report of your new V-8 Chopper.

Darryl
Darryl Campbell
V8 Perv
Super Perverator

Post by V8 Perv »

Tom, Congrats on the new scooter but beware David has just begun
to inflict his spell on you! Next it will be a bigger motor and then nitrous,
and then who fucking knows. That boy is just ain't right. :twisted:

Trust me on this.....

....Johnston, Iowa
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Tom:

Congrads on the new ride.

I just have a feeling you will find more women, and I doubt
it will stay a 385 for long........... :lol:

Perv is right............."David Ain't Right".......he casts spells on
people......

I think Perv needs to get a two-wheel chopper with about
630hp and give Deb his trike, as the rumor is - - - -
she wants to drag race.......next year. Just imagine, if she
won every race.............. :mrgreen:

Enjoy !!!

Geez
Crazy Rick

Post by Crazy Rick »

Tom, that's one awesome looking Chopper, CONGRATS! You won't go wrong with that Dart Package either. I was able to tour the Dart factory this summer and those cats have there shit together.

Love your bike,
CR
Only those who have been OVER the edge, know where the edge actually is. The rest of you are just guessing !!
MY Retirement Plan is to "DIE BEFORE RETIREMENT"

CR http://photos.v8bikeservice.com/
Tom

Post by Tom »

Thanks guys... The chopper is without a doubt a cool ride. I`m a little up in the air as far as mods so far except for nitrous.. That is a given. :twisted: My only concern is mileage.. I want to be able to get some pretty decent mileage for the type of riding we do out here, so on one hand I have my "need" and on the other I don`t want to leave my bike at home on the longer trips and be stuck on the "other" bike. What kind of mileage do the guys with the dart top end get??