Crazy Rick

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
gaston 2005 502
Location: South Texas & Working Around the World, Across The Nation And Up Your Street

Re: Crazy Rick

Post by gaston 2005 502 »

That is a real cool site. i like the picture of CR doing his first stunt.

Darryl
Darryl Campbell
Smoke'em

Post by Smoke'em »

Crazy Rick is to V8 biking what tomatos are to v8 juice...a main ingredient. Having him do what he loves best is great for him and great for v8 bikers......I anticipate a lot of support from those that know him and those that will meet him in the future.....

"Speed costs money. How fast do you wanna go?"
gaston 2005 502
Location: South Texas & Working Around the World, Across The Nation And Up Your Street

Post by gaston 2005 502 »

KABOOM wrote:Crazy Rick is to V8 biking what tomatos are to v8 juice...a main ingredient. Having him do what he loves best is great for him and great for v8 bikers......I anticipate a lot of support from those that know him and those that will meet him in the future.....

I agree,, i hope one day to meet him and have a beer. Good luck with this CR.

Darryl
Darryl Campbell
Ric

Post by Ric »

I did meet CR at Sturgis, but he had his hands full with supporting STan and the boys at the V-8 Chopper site.

It's interesting that he and I spoke like strangers on the street, other than Brothers on V-8 bikes. Likely due to his commitment to his task at hand, and the need for the friends I showed up with to move on.

Won't happen again CR! We got shit to talk about... beers to drink... and BB stories to compare!

"Keep the magic alive!" He said.

Lloydminster, Saskatchewan, Canada