Great Chat on V8BIKERS last nite.

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
AR

Re: Great Chat on V8BIKERS last nite.

Post by AR »

wildman wrote:We had a great chat on V8BIKERS Wednesday nite. The discussion included current events and mechanical subjects and might have been a little too technical for some tastes but all in all it was a very enjoyable and informative session! Thanks Bill Van Sant, Shane and Aussie Rob. See you there again soon!......Image
Yes particularly our discussions about female anatomy were very technical... :lol:
AR

Post by AR »

:lol: and another great rebel chat on nye! If what was written wasnt so defamatory, inflammatory, distasteful, trivial, and poorly spelled it would have been worth printing. :lol:
Brenda

Post by Brenda »

How exactly do you get on the correct CHAT? I went in and typed in my info and then it asks what forum you want, which one do I pick?

Brenda
RIDE FREE AND RIDE SAFE!!!

AR

Post by AR »

It should default to 'Public' chat and thats the one the rebels have been using. I guess the other chat pages are available if you end up with numerous or even too many people online and talking at the same time which is rarely going to happen with a V8 forum.

Since we have those boring real lives to get on with, the best times for USA members is around 8pm central +/- an hour on the weekends, which in Aussie is lunchtime, and who knows wtf it is across Euro :?: It can be GREAT fun however I must stress that some members bring their mate JD along and with him in tow it can be a little unpredictable what they may say :lol:
Brenda

Post by Brenda »

Not to worry about what is or isn't said, when you get to know me better you will find out that I am no church mouse when it comes to a naughty mouth! :oops: Just been around "bikers" too much I guess, NOT!!! I just say it the way I see it and don't hold back if I need to say something that some people don't want to hear, oh well! :P

Think I'll fit in pretty good on this site, just don't use it against me because I have the Boss Hoss stuff, I really am a good person and treat people with respect and consideration, just like I'd like to be treated. I also like to have fun and let loose, I'm not one to look at someone or get to know them personally and then use it against them if they run a business or what ever, people are people and if they aren't real, then I really don't want to know them at all. :!: I am NOT about appearances! :!: I take people for who they are, not what they do or how they do it, each to their own! ;) It's their life, not mine.

Just my 2 cents!! I can see I'm gonna like this site! :twisted:

Brenda

AR

Post by AR »

Brenda wrote:just don't use it against me because I have the Boss Hoss stuff
Sounds like you been burnt before :cry: . Promise I wont use it against you unless Redwood says I can :lol:
Butterfly

Post by Butterfly »

Hey Brenda, I just click on the capitalized "CHAT" at the top of any page and go right in...I usely try to chek in around 6-to 8 CST and stay up to 10-11....just keep checkin and someone will show up....we were there for a while last night. so come on by..we talk about all kinds of things and I as a woman are as welcome as any and so are you! Everyone is!
Butterfly
Brenda

Post by Brenda »

I've been in instances were people have treated me badly, because I have been with some people that I guess to others didn't look respectful and trustworthy and because of it, treated us like shit! so yes I guess I have been burnt. People say all the time that Redwood looks scary and mean and that he should clean up, like I said, if you can't be who you want to be, you become someone, that someone else wants you to be and people do judge others before getting to know them and I don't want that to happen again. It was a terrible feeling! Didn't mean to sound mad about it, just trying to get my point across so people don't judge me by what I write, it's just my opinion and they don't have to agree, that's why it's mine.

Brenda

Post by Brenda »

Thanks Wildman! Looks great, I appreciate it!

Glad I clicked on your post about getting your lettermailed to Wildman, now I know who you are, didn't know if you were the same wildman as the other site, but now I do! Don't worry it's been cold here also, but some beautiful mornings with the frost on the trees!

To the subject of people judging people before they really know them, it's more women that do that than men, but I've had some emn do that too, why are women so catty? I will say that the women I've met at Boss Hoss rallies and those that ride with their ole' man have been the best women I've met, no pissy attitudes and trying to be better than the other or pretttier, ya know? I'm sure Butterfly can relate, I took to her right away! She's not a pussy girl, she's a Woman's woman!

sb2bb

Post by sb2bb »

Brenda wrote:I've been in instances were people have treated me badly, because I have been with some people that I guess to others didn't look respectful and trustworthy and because of it, treated us like shit! so yes I guess I have been burnt. People say all the time that Redwood looks scary and mean and that he should clean up, like I said, if you can't be who you want to be, you become someone, that someone else wants you to be and people do judge others before getting to know them and I don't want that to happen again. It was a terrible feeling! Didn't mean to sound mad about it, just trying to get my point across so people don't judge me by what I write, it's just my opinion and they don't have to agree, that's why it's mine.
Brenda, I've seen Redwood and he is one scary son of a bitch :lol: :lol: :lol: Steve 8-)
Brenda

Post by Brenda »

yeah but he's such a teddy bear!

Butterfly

Post by Butterfly »

Brenda wrote:yeah but he's such a teddy bear!

:D You got a "teddy bear" too? they are so lovable!!!!
Butterfly
Brenda

Post by Brenda »

Yeah it was a hoot!!! You guys are crazy!!!! :twisted: In a good way!
Poor Geez, gotta give the old guy a break, since he lost his head and got a Hardley Davidson, he'd never been the same. I'm still hopeing medical science comes up with something to get his head straight so he can join the ranks with us again! :P :P :P But I still love ya Geez, your soo much fun to pick on!