Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
AR

Re: Rally in the Rockies '08

Post by AR »

wow...makes me want to go again.
Redtro

Post by Redtro »

2686 miles....ONE WAY (according to my GPS program) for me :o That's a loooooooong haul! I wish I could take that much time off. It would be a lot of fun.
AR

Post by AR »

2686 miles Ricky...a mere skip and hop, but the 10k+ or so I do is so easy for me really cause all I do is sit in the lounges, drink beer, and make wise cracks to anyone who will listen. haha specially when you on a v8biker trip aways believe it when they say to enjoy the trip not just the destination cause it works.

Gosh that Rockies picture post card looks good, and from what I recall from my honeymoon trip to BC, them porcelain dolls they call Canadian wimmen are just fine.
Bryan

Post by Bryan »

Hey Mike,

Thanks for posting the info on the rally. The picture is of Morraine Lake with the mountains behind it, about 10 miles from Lake Louise. I sent it to Chad at the Boss Hoss mag and he kind of merged it with the bike and there it is. Then he was kind enough to give it a whole page in the January rag.

So, this a personal invitation from me to all you guys that haven't heard about it to come on over here and have some fun. It will be a laid back event in the evenings but some serious riding in the daytime. Some of you guys will be glad to get home when I'm done with ya but you're going to see and ride in some great country while you're here.

If any one wants more info, let me know and I'll post it here (if that's OK with the administrator). Otherwise send me an email at bward@movac.ca and I'll answer any questions. 8-)

Bryan