Warren in Atlanta?

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
Redtro

Warren in Atlanta?

Post by Redtro »

This was before my time but, it's my understanding that Warren was one of the first Valk riders to get a B.H. and got so many interested that are still here today. I haven't heard from him since he bought AcroPhil's small block B.H. to ride in Daytona and sold it right after.

Just wondering if anyone has heard from him lately? I know he really liked his V8 bikes...
V-MAN

Re: Warren in Atlanta?

Post by V-MAN »

Ricky -

Warren is a great guy and I consider him a friend. Last time we talked he had purchased a large plot of land north of Atlanta. He had sold all his bikes and bought a tractor for the property, he needed to put in roads, utilities etc. I've called him a couple times and left voice messages but have not talked to him in awhile. I've asked other mutual friends and they have not spoken with him in awhile. :? It would be great to see Warren again on two wheels or not!

Don
IF YOU TELL THE TRUTH YOU DON'T HAVE TO REMEMBER ANYTHING

Crazy Rick

Re: Warren in Atlanta?

Post by Crazy Rick »

I talked with Warren a few days ago. He is doing well and living in his new house on about 25 acres or more. I plan on riding out to see him in a week or so. He was my first Boss Hoss riding bud and I miss riding with him. He has not seen a Chopper yet, so maybe AcroPhil will go with me.

CR
Only those who have been OVER the edge, know where the edge actually is. The rest of you are just guessing !!
MY Retirement Plan is to "DIE BEFORE RETIREMENT"

CR http://photos.v8bikeservice.com/