Miami Ride Stops

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
Ric

Re: Miami Ride Stops

Post by Ric »

I'd love to see all of those pubs n' beer stops on a gorgeous SUNNY day! I'm hoping that Surf drank a beer at each stop!

Cheers Shane!

"Keep the magic alive!" He said.

Lloydminster, Saskatchewan, Canada
SRF
Tech Advisorator

Post by SRF »

These were just a few of the possible stops I could find on my first trip to the area this year. I am hoping I can make it back there several times on the bike before The East Meets West Rally. I know I went to Spanky's and Road Hog Saloon with some others last year and both places worked out well at that time. I stopped and had lunch at The Undercliff on my way home Sunday and looking forward to a nice route in that area. The Undercliff is located in Missouri so helmets will be required but there is some nice back roads in that area. I took pictures and marked all the places I stopped on my GPS. One of the pics is of Paint Ball City, anyone have any interest in a paintball fight? I have never tried it before but might be fun. I had a fun trip this weekend, just needed to make a quick run down there and back but instead stayed all weekend. Spent most of the day Saturday with Stan, got to see Ron's new chopper. They were finishing up details on the new trike to be debuted in Daytona this week. I didn't get to see it completely finished but I believe it will attract some new customers for Stan. I am looking forward to the rally in May!

Shane
Els

Post by Els »

Some of those spots shown above look pretty good to me. 8-) Good job sniffing them out, thanks!

Was wondering if there were any good spots in some of that really good riding in NW Arkansas? That's some fine country and not far from Miami.

Elliot
Image...Todd, North Carolina
Image Image Image
SRF
Tech Advisorator

Post by SRF »

Els wrote:Some of those spots shown above look pretty good to me. 8-) Good job sniffing them out, thanks!

Was wondering if there were any good spots in some of that really good riding in NW Arkansas? That's some fine country and not far from Miami.

Elliot
I haven't made it to the Northwest Arkansas area yet, but hope to soon. I have rode there a few times and definitely a good area. I was driving a 3/4 ton truck this weekend so kept to a small area. I was talking to a coworker today about riding with me when the weather warms up and checking out NW Arkansas.

Shane