My Kick start Story

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
SRF
Tech Advisorator

My Kick start Story

Post by SRF »

My kick start story.......

Saturday I stopped with Ron and Deb for lunch at a bar. We had a good lunch and a few other bikers came in while we were there. We got on our bikes and there was a couple guys starting their harley's next to us. The one closest to me was a kick start. I idled through the parking lot out to the road got it straigt as Ron, Deb, and the 2 harley riders pulled out onto the road. I accidently grabbed a little too much throttle and smoke started boiling off the tire. Ron and Deb pulled up beside me a short time later smiling about as much as I was. THE END.

Shane
AR

Re: My Kick start Story

Post by AR »

8-)
V8 Perv
Super Perverator

Post by V8 Perv »

Shane obviously has been practicing getting a big handfull
as this was by far the best burnout I have ever seen him do.

I would be willing to bet the Hardley riders were left wondering
WTF was in front of them. :twisted:

....Johnston, Iowa
Ric

Post by Ric »

SRF wrote:My kick start story.......

Saturday I stopped with Ron and Deb for lunch at a bar. We had a good lunch and a few other bikers came in while we were there. We got on our bikes and there was a couple guys starting their harley's next to us. The one closest to me was a kick start. I idled through the parking lot out to the road got it straigt as Ron, Deb, and the 2 harley riders pulled out onto the road. I accidently grabbed a little too much throttle and smoke started boiling off the tire. Ron and Deb pulled up beside me a short time later smiling about as much as I was. THE END.

Shane

Awwww! That's such a sweet story! That nearly made a tear run right down my leg...

I'll tell that one to my grand-daughter when I actually get one... She'll cry too!

Thanks for sharing Shane!

Although you are my new latest super-hero... remember... the underwear stays on the INSIDE of your trousers.

"Keep the magic alive!" He said.

Lloydminster, Saskatchewan, Canada
KrautV8

Post by KrautV8 »

Shane,
this is by far the best kick start story I ever heard...hahahaha....

When I leave somewhere with the Boss Hoss, I sometimes act like I have a kick start on my Boss Hoss when people are watching. I bend down to the right side of the engine, then I fold out the kick start, and kick softly with my leg one or two times, searching the compressed stroke, then I strongly kick and press the starter button at the same time....hahahaha....that's always a good joke :lol:

We got Ramona a 60 year old bike "The Grandma" last week, which has a kick start...hahahaha...a BMW R25/3 from 1951 with a single cylinder, four stroke, 250ccm engine. It's in good condition, no rust, but some parts are missing and everything has to be maintained after 20 years of standing in my father in law's garage. I will restore it next winter for her. Can't wait to it!!!

Olaf
Attachments
r25_3.jpg
hogv8

Post by hogv8 »

Olaf , that is a sweet old bike . I envy you .

Jack
KrautV8

Post by KrautV8 »

Jack,
it has almost no electric, not even turn signals. The only wires are for ignition, headlight and taill light, that's all. That's a perfect project for me, cause my skills when it comes to electrical problems are not the best. "The Grandma" is all mechanical, that's how I like it most. It will sure give me some good winter work, and when it's finished, Ramona will have an extraordinary ride for the next upcoming summer.

Oh, and it has a kick start...that's why it fits so good in this subject...hahahaha :lol:

Olaf
KISS

Post by KISS »

Coool! Cannot wait to see Wild Ramona!! 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)