July 4th weekend

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
Boom Boom & Rockstar

July 4th weekend

Post by Boom Boom & Rockstar »

Hi all, spent July 4th weekend in Amelia, Ohio at Bobby Herberts place..he's got an awesome mancave..Bill and Mary Deitrich, Sye and Joy, Rock and myself, Wally and Sue from Pa and to complete the group Bill Van Sant..Bobby took us around Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana.. it was a great time fireworks and all.. my little Honda chased the Boss Hoss' around..Boom
Attachments
pictures 382.jpg
SRF
Tech Advisorator

Re: July 4th weekend

Post by SRF »

Only 1 picture? :(

Shane
KrautV8

Re: July 4th weekend

Post by KrautV8 »

Boom Boom & Rockstar wrote:Hi all, spent July 4th weekend in Amelia, Ohio at Bobby Herberts place..he's got an awesome mancave..Bill and Mary Deitrich, Sye and Joy, Rock and myself, Wally and Sue from Pa and to complete the group Bill Van Sant..Bobby took us around Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana.. it was a great time fireworks and all.. my little Honda chased the Boss Hoss' around..Boom
I know Bobby "The Nurse" since a long time and ever wondered why he doesn't register on any of the V8 boards. He's been at the european BH rally 2 times and I met him in Faak/Austria during the Harley Week a couple of years ago.

Boom, I too would like to see more pics (if you have any) of his home and the fun you all had together.

This is him at the European Rally, Pullman City 2006..

Olaf
Attachments
Bobby 2.JPG
Bobby.JPG