kleiner ist besser?

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
502wingman

Re: kleiner ist besser?

Post by 502wingman »

Talking about licence plate: yes :)

But well, even these "new" ones are larger than the North American plate, so they still look ugly; but it is a small improvement.
Peter the WingMan
Backnang, Germany
hogv8

Post by hogv8 »

w1ldman wrote:Image

http://www.n-tv.de/auto/Adieu-Kuchenble ... 98696.html

Olaf, Mike, Peter, Uwe, Georg, Ralf, Ulli, Rheingauer, Frankie and all other friends from Germany! Is it true? Kleiner ist besser? :mrgreen:

Perfect size , for a mud flap .

Jack
viperdude

Post by viperdude »

It’s better for the Germans “smaller from what they have now” but here in Belgium we also get the new European plates this year and it is ugly compared to the ones we have now.
Erik Alias Viperdude
viperdude

Post by viperdude »

The image didn't work so here's the link:
http://picasaweb.google.com/10213065469 ... 4135986018

Admin, could you tell me how to post a picture here?
Erik Alias Viperdude
KISS

Post by KISS »

Erik their is also an alternative way to post pictures on the site using the "upload attachment" method. To use upload attachment method type your message and where you want your picture to appear scroll down to the bottom of the message box and

1. click on browse
2. locate your picture on your computer. It is easier for some to have the picture on the desktop.
3. click on add the file and you will see it upload
4. after uploading click on "place inline" where you want the picture to appear in the message
5. click on submit

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Click "submit" to post your message with picture. You will get the best result again if you previously resize your picture to a maximum of 800 pixels wide.

The picture using this method will appear as below.
AlternativePic3.jpg
502wingman

Post by 502wingman »

Bild0060klein.jpg
if you have a friendly, understanding guy working at the licence plate bureau you can get a small one, but this is very rare. Look at my bike (second from left) and Wolfgangs (last on right).

The plate on my bike is only allowed for bikes up to 80cc, but this guy said to me: "if anyone wants a plate like this, send him to me, and I tell him to buy a bike like you have"

Wolfgang tried this in his township and never got one. Drives him nuts :D :D :D ;) :evil:
Peter the WingMan
Backnang, Germany
hogv8

Post by hogv8 »

Isn't there a country that requires or did require a license plate on top of the front fender ??

Jack
KISS

Post by KISS »

502wingman wrote:
Bild0060klein.jpg
if you have a friendly, understanding guy working at the licence plate bureau you can get a small one, but this is very rare. Look at my bike (second from left) and Wolfgangs (last on right).

The plate on my bike is only allowed for bikes up to 80cc, but this guy said to me: "if anyone wants a plate like this, send him to me, and I tell him to buy a bike like you have"

Wolfgang tried this in his township and never got one. Drives him nuts :D :D :D ;) :evil:
Hahha Peter! Maybe it has something to do with the size in this case as well! You are MUCH bigger than Wolfgang ! So kleiner is not allways besser! :lol: :o
viperdude

Post by viperdude »

Thanks W1ldman and 502wingman, tried both your methods and it worked

License Plate.jpg
Erik Alias Viperdude
502wingman

Post by 502wingman »

Jack,
not that I know. In Germany it is not allowed, because a large plate sticking up in the air may become a razorblade in case of an accident.
Still a lot of choppers here ride with the plate up.

Having the plate on the side, is tolerated in some townships here, and forbidden in Austria. But police wont stop you for that. It only may come back insurance wise in case of a problem......
Peter the WingMan
Backnang, Germany