KISS

Re: Boss Hoss LS3 for 2012 models

Post by KISS »

Sounds good! :o :shock: 8-)
I wish i could get one SOON!
AR

Post by AR »

Those SS LS rockets are already stupid fast, though for mine they really need to a looks makeover like Grand's machine. Factory cam option is a good start but.

Pity we cant see whats under the tank of the LS's all the time cause thats where all the great shoe-horning work is hidden. Wonder what else is coming out in 2012 WM?
Clint44

Post by Clint44 »

The 2012 trikes will have a new 4L65E four speed overdrive auto to replace the TH350. It also looks like the ZZ4's days are numbered too as the factory is working on a 4.8 liter replacement. That engine with the optional cam kit really sounds nasty. Even though it makes more power,the fuel economy figures are amazing,high 30's at least.
Exciting things are coming,for sure.

On an unrelated note,I rejoined the BHRA and picked up the back-issues we were missing. Wow,the magazine quality has really been upgraded.
Clint & Sherry
2006 Boss Hoss 57 trike (sold)
Sonny

Post by Sonny »

Very nice. Sounds sweeeet.
2009 350/385 MBH bike
Grand Canard

Post by Grand Canard »

Damn!! I can dig it baby. I sounds almost as good as Berzerker; congratulations to Monte and gang at Boss Hoss!!

"Work when you have to,
Quit when you can.
Follow your dream
Be your own man.
Drink when you're thirsty
Whoop when you're high.
Love a good woman...
Ride till you die."
KISS

Post by KISS »

[quote="Clint44"]The 2012 trikes will have a new 4L65E four speed overdrive auto to replace the TH350. It also looks like the ZZ4's days are numbered too as the factory is working on a 4.8 liter replacement. That engine with the optional cam kit really sounds nasty. Even though it makes more power,the fuel economy figures are amazing,high 30's at least.
Exciting things are coming,for sure.

Cannot agree more.These new LS engines are wonderful power sources. I have an -09 Chevy Colorado w 5.3 engine and it´s more powerful than any other "old" ,untouched small block that i have had and fuel economy is unbelievably good. The only "problem" is that it sounds like a sewing machine,but it can be fixed w cam kit. :o 8-)
Mike

Post by Mike »

veryyy nice... 8-)