Pullman City

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
bob4108

Pullman City

Post by bob4108 »

Getting packed for the trip to Pullman City. So far those going from the U.S. are Ted&Ann Marie Kishner from Cycle Werks in Daytona, Bob&Dee Sheppard from Ormond Beach Fl, Bill aka "puff" and his son from Dyersburg. Can't wait to see all the people from the past rallys and make new friends at this one. Should be one great weekend. Will attempt to post pics when we get back. :)
ImageImage
hogv8

Re: Pullman City

Post by hogv8 »

Taking you bike Bob ?

Jack
bob4108

Post by bob4108 »

Not this trip Jack. Andy is going to let me use one of their bikes. Ted from Daytona Boss Hoss shipped an older bike over and will sell that one there. Hopefully the weather will be good its rained when we have been there before. Should be a good turnout, usually they get a good percentage of owners coming. Be interesting to see just how many BB show up. I know Andy from Boss Hoss Germany seems to buy quite a few every time he comes over. Hopefully my new bike will be ready for Sturgis, going with a LS3 with the cam option and the big rear tire. Looking for a good seat upholsterer, want to have the seats done in black sting ray. Bought 50 Cal turn signals and an offset license plate holder so far. Also ordered a windvest shield to keep me from the love bugs. Going to do some sort of black with gold leaf paint job. Haven't quite decided on paint scheme.
ImageImage
502wingman

Post by 502wingman »

I will buy the beer :D
Peter the WingMan
Backnang, Germany
KISS

Post by KISS »

502wingman wrote:I will buy the beer :D
For me too???? :o Cannot wait!!!
bob4108

Post by bob4108 »

Thanks Peter, looking forward to seeing you again and trying to consume all the liquid refreshment I can. Still the best beer in the world.
ImageImage
hogv8

Post by hogv8 »

bob4108 wrote:Not this trip Jack. Andy is going to let me use one of their bikes. Ted from Daytona Boss Hoss shipped an older bike over and will sell that one there. Hopefully the weather will be good its rained when we have been there before. Should be a good turnout, usually they get a good percentage of owners coming. Be interesting to see just how many BB show up. I know Andy from Boss Hoss Germany seems to buy quite a few every time he comes over. Hopefully my new bike will be ready for Sturgis, going with a LS3 with the cam option and the big rear tire. Looking for a good seat upholsterer, want to have the seats done in black sting ray. Bought 50 Cal turn signals and an offset license plate holder so far. Also ordered a windvest shield to keep me from the love bugs. Going to do some sort of black with gold leaf paint job. Haven't quite decided on paint scheme.

Bob , sure sounds like a great time . Would love to do it myself . Tell Olaf I said hello .

Your new bike sounds wild .

Jack
KrautV8

Post by KrautV8 »

Bob,

can't wait to meet you and Puff again!! We will sure have a lot of fun (and beer)...hahahaha

As I have heard, Bobby from Ohio is coming this year again, too.

Wish my brothers Rob and Mike could make it over...but hopefully in the next upcoming years.

Jack, if I ever have the pleasure to meet you in person, you don't have to pay anything, not even for a room, you and your wife can sleep with us in our Ranchhouse (two bedrooms in there), right beside the Pullman City Saloon. Is that an offer or what? Man, I would loooove to see you there!!!!

Ramona and I prepare for a trip to Denmark - we depart in 5 hours, and then we come over to Pullman next week for 5 of the the real "wet and long nights"...hahahaha

Bob, see you there soon!!!

Olaf
bob4108

Post by bob4108 »

Okee dokee Olaf, looking forward to it, you know what they say "BE THERE OR BE SQUARE" see you soon. :lol:
ImageImage
bob4108

Post by bob4108 »

Jack you should really try it, especially with Olaf's offer. The flights thru AIR Berlin if you plan it soon enough are pretty cheap. Really and truly is a great time. :)
ImageImage
hogv8

Post by hogv8 »

Olaf , thank you for the very hospitable and generous offer . I would love to come to the rally sometime . Got a Boss for me to ride ?? Now I'm really pushing it . :lol: Just kidding .

Thanks , Jack
Puff

Post by Puff »

Hi Guys,

Packing my suitcase.
Leaving the states on Tuesday.
Flying into Zürich.

Peter,
Will Friederick be coming to Pullman City/Hasslefelde/Harz?
Will Mark Sanwald be attending with Detlef and Iris?

Can't wait to see everybody !

Puff
Bill Van Sant

502wingman

Post by 502wingman »

Bill,
Frederick will not be there, Mark might be, Detlev & Iris will arrive Monday already for the rest of the week. Biene and I will be there all week. Looking forward seeing you again and to meet your son.
Peter
Peter the WingMan
Backnang, Germany
KISS

Post by KISS »

Steve Taylor

Post by Steve Taylor »

Sorry I couldn't make it, hope to see you next year Kimi.
KISS

Post by KISS »

In PMC were bikes from all nordic countries.Here you have a flag show!
From Sweden 5 bikes and 1 trike.
IMG_0900.JPG
And 3 from Norway :lol:
NorjaRS.jpg
And 12 awesome bikes from Denmark
Tanska.jpg
Biggest ammount of attending bikes (excluding Germany) were Fucking Finnies w 18 bikes
SuomiRS.jpg
AR

Post by AR »

Good pics Kimi.

Anyone got news on Bob? Heard that those lovely cobblestoned roads played a part,

AR.
Puff

Post by Puff »

Rob,

Martin, my son and I visited Bob and Dee in the Hospital
in Koblenz on Friday, 8 July 2011.
Bob has some serious road rash, but was improving, AND
his great sense of humor was always present.

Bob got home to Florida last night( 15 July 2011 ), as
did my son and I.

Bob, it was super to see you and Dee in Koblenz, even
though you missed Pullman City.

Bill
Bill Van Sant