DAYTONA

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
Els

DAYTONA

Post by Els »

Unless I missed it, I haven't seen any chatter about Daytona here. Lots of it happening on the other site. No need to repeat all that's been posted there regarding rides, barbeque, get-togethers and such as it seems to be very well covered but did want to invite all V8 riders (or anyone for that matter) to visit the V8Choppers setup at the Speedway. I pick up my new chopper there the first Saturday late afternoon and will be hanging there quite a bit. Owner Stan Hughes is a dynamite guy and will be glad to meet anyone who enjoys a V8 between their loins. A bunch of my buds are coming up from SW Florida on their Bosses and V8Choppers and I'll be hanging there quite a bit. Please come by so we can meet and swap lies. Seems like my last few Daytona trips I notice the V8 folks are scattered all over the place and very few get together.

I took the opportunity to scan through the members list here and see a bunch of folks that have been around a long time. Hope we get the chance to hook up Daytona, Myrtle Beach, or wherever.

Elliot (Elsboss)
Image...Todd, North Carolina
Image Image Image
KISS

Re: DAYTONA

Post by KISS »

Hello Elsboss!Welcome to the rebel site!I´m a BIG fan of Scot Hough`s designed bikes!I have a Kannon BB beside my Boss Hoss and i love the look of Scot´s masterpiece V8chopper!I´d love to come to Daytona but this year it´s impossible.Looking forward to it in the future.
Stroker

Re: DAYTONA

Post by Stroker »

Hey Guys
I'll be there, if I can get the motor back together, First turn on wed. Hope to see all