So Where would I find a set of these?

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
petitemoose

So Where would I find a set of these?

Post by petitemoose »

This was posted to a facebook page and then I was "linked" to show me the picture. Pretty cool idea as long as it is weathertight.
Attachments
GunBoard.jpg
Who says building a border wall won't work?!? The Chinese built one over 2000 years ago and they STILL don't have any Mexicans ...
petitemoose

Re: So Where would I find a set of these?

Post by petitemoose »

WELL ... I found my own answer LoL ... you can find them Here ----> http://www.convictcustomcycles.com/CCCS/
Who says building a border wall won't work?!? The Chinese built one over 2000 years ago and they STILL don't have any Mexicans ...
Iron Maiden
The Better Half !!

Post by Iron Maiden »

Awesome!! I need a pair of floor boards I think I just found the set I want. Thanks Petite!!!

V8Bikers
Site Admin

Post by V8Bikers »

What a great idea! I am continualy amazed at the ingenuity of some people. Nice find :ten:

DeLand, FL.

"This is just one of the many reasons I love V8Bikers; able to openly display T&A, curse, say what you will;
able to be a fucking man here. Thanks Bill" - Grand Canard
V-MAN

Post by V-MAN »

Not sure I would find a use for this, couple reasons why. First off I like to have my weapon on my person ... I can't see a situation where I could ask the "bad guy" to hang on, let me pull over and stop then giive me another 10 seconds to retrieve my weapon (sure can't access while riding). I also have a problem on any bike I've owned (two wheelers) of dragging my boards or pegs ... to the point of having to replace them because wear is so bad. If your going to CCW then carry it on your person. This floorboard would not even be legal for the federal transportation laws, I just don't see the point.

Something like this would make more sense to me ... still not my style and not legal unless your state allows open carry (FL doesn't).

IF YOU TELL THE TRUTH YOU DON'T HAVE TO REMEMBER ANYTHING

petitemoose

Post by petitemoose »

My Weapon (s) are usually found very nearby at home and on me when riding. You are correct that the "bad" guys aren't known for waiting for you to access your defensive weapon.
I like the idea of being able to put things where they are not obvious. Like the Campbell's soup can "safe" and little ideas like that. I have cash stored in various places throughout my home for emergencies and none of them involve a safe ( Except the BIG safe that is anchored to the floor ).
I have lots of storage on my scoot but I am always looking for different and cool ideas.
Swiss V8

Post by Swiss V8 »

The idea seems to be OK.

But if you look close, it must be a fake.
In the front part you see some tools which are cut just befor the foam of the gun starts.
On the HP you see how the original foam looks like. and there is more room for other stuff...
Martin

BHRA President Europe