Strange posts at Lamonts

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
ms wannabe

Re: Strange posts at Lamonts

Post by ms wannabe »

Yea, went to see what´s going on and it SOOOOOOO SAD !!!! Grown up men fighting over whether it is "allowed" or not to be a member of more than one site. Seemed to me that the members in the .com site known to be posting elsewhere are outlaws there, to say the least. Some of the things said there felt like threathening and blackmailing to me. Really ugly! :shock:
I´ll just stick to my normal routines and stay here in order to avoid seeing more "ill will" as they say. ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:
Butterfly

Post by Butterfly »

I can't figure out what they are really fighting about? There are many v8 site on the internet....why is it bothering others that this one has been added to the long list? Both sites are good....but really..what can you talk about over there besides v8's, there is more in my life than just the bike or my car (it is a v8 too). Why can't both sites be enjoyed? There is geart knowledge to be gotten from the members of both sites!
Butterfly
Brenda

Post by Brenda »

I think was has happened and is happening, is embarrassing, to say the least! The BH family is the best and always will be and I'm thinking that the new BH owners are gonna think we are just a bunch of little babies! Let it go already! Like some have said, if you don't like one board or the other leave!

This has gotten way out of control and some bad things have been said and feelings hurt, but someone has to be the one that says enough is enough and maybe some apoligies are in order, I don't really know, I wasn't in on the first part of all this. But this has to STOP!

The only reason I know of the .net site is because I was told I could put my stuff for sale on there, has nothing to do with not liking the .com board. All the people I know and have become friends with are on both boards, I'm not choosing sides, but kinda feel that I will be judged for using this site or that site, can anybody relate to that?

I personally want to thank all the people who make both sites work, I know it is a real job to keep things in order, but I truely don't think that the .net site was to take people away from the .com site. I see alot of us on both boards!

This is posted on both the .com site and the .net site, just for your info.
RIDE FREE AND RIDE SAFE!!!

Butterfly

Post by Butterfly »

Brenda!!!!

:!: :!: :!: 8-) I agree!!!!! Let us ALL move on.....we ALL are a part of the V8 world!
As My Granny said one time to us grandkids "If you hang onto a Hot Potato, it will burn you". Let your Hot Potatoes go..people......move on! :)
Butterfly
Brenda

Post by Brenda »

Amen Sister!
RIDE FREE AND RIDE SAFE!!!