Seriously? In my garage? No way!!

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Seriously? In my garage? No way!!

Post by CanuckHoss »

Today I took possession of a 2008 BMW R1200GS Adventure with only 4,000 miles and all loaded...I swung a deal for it for my 2008 Boss Hoss 32 Coupe trike. He left 8 hours ago for a 15 hour trip home and I told him to call me if any concerns or issues at all..so far so good with him and the trike..he left SMILING!!

Spun around town a bit today on the Beemer and it is cool..first ever ride on any BMW...

Since my 57 trike is still down until later this week I think a ride to Calgary some evening is in the works.

Don...is this what you went to Alaska on???
Attachments
photo.JPG
CanuckHoss

Barry Radu, President Destination Cycles

ImageAirdrie, Alberta Canada

"Just BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!!"--Abraham
V-MAN

Re: Seriously? In my garage? No way!!

Post by V-MAN »

Barry -

Great news to see you put another Boss out there ... :canada:

Yep same bike I had/have ... AWESOME machine and not even broken in yet with 4K on odo. is that miles or kilos, either way brand new! Mine is a 2010 and I have over 30K on mine and most of those miles were very hard but FUN miles! It looks like that's the GSA (Adventure model), three cases alone are valued at $2,000. It's a pretty rugged machine and you should have no problems selling in your neck of the woods, it's truly a do anything go anywhere motorcycle!

Don

IF YOU TELL THE TRUTH YOU DON'T HAVE TO REMEMBER ANYTHING

CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

V-MAN wrote:Barry -

Great news to see you put another Boss out there ... :canada:

Yep same bike I had/have ... AWESOME machine and not even broken in yet with 4K on odo. is that miles or kilos, either way brand new! Mine is a 2010 and I have over 30K on mine and most of those miles were very hard but FUN miles! It looks like that's the GSA (Adventure model), three cases alone are valued at $2,000. It's a pretty rugged machine and you should have no problems selling in your neck of the woods, it's truly a do anything go anywhere motorcycle!

Don

Yes it is miles...super low..he lives 15 hours east near Winnipeg, Manitoba. He bought my trike sight unseen and I traded him sight unseen and it all worked 100%...something about integrity on both sides makes for an awesome deal..

take care

Ps..cool shots
CanuckHoss

Barry Radu, President Destination Cycles

ImageAirdrie, Alberta Canada

"Just BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!!"--Abraham
V-MAN

Post by V-MAN »

CanuckHoss wrote: I traded him sight unseen and it all worked 100%...something about integrity on both sides makes for an awesome deal..
I agree 100% and I've had many deals that worked the same way ... I have however been burned a couple times because a handshake or honor mean nothing to some people ...

Don

PS

If you ever plan a trip to AK I would do the ride with you anyday. I am moving a lot slower today then I was two years ago :( First thing we would need to do is get some good tires on that bike for you!
IF YOU TELL THE TRUTH YOU DON'T HAVE TO REMEMBER ANYTHING