SHOW BIKES WANTED !!!

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
KISS

SHOW BIKES WANTED !!!

Post by KISS »

In Easter, 20-24 of March 2008, "American Car Show" (biggest hobby vehicle show in Nordic countries, last year over 65 000 visitors) will take place in Helsinki, Finland.
V8bikers.net has arranged first time ever in the show "a V8 bike department" for at least 6-10 bikes and would like to see bikes from other countries as well.
If You have a nice bike and you would like to have a holiday in Eastertime here in Helsinki we gladly pay your trip (boat from Germany, Denmark, Norway or Sweden)
and hotel. If you come from USA we can only pay for your accommodation, sorry!
If you are interrested, please let me know !!!
Last edited by KISS on Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:11 pm, edited 4 times in total.
AR

Re: SHOW BIKES WANTED !!!

Post by AR »

what about me?

I'm up for a boat trip.
gaston 2005 502
Location: South Texas & Working Around the World, Across The Nation And Up Your Street

Post by gaston 2005 502 »

Kiss,

Dang,,, if you could only pay for a trip from the U.S.,,,,, and call in to my boss to get me off of work. :shock: :cry: :oops: Well,, gotta pay the bills and save for the better half a trike,, can't get it sitting on my ass
Darryl Campbell
KISS

Post by KISS »

Jes Darryl,i sure can convince Your boss that You really need a holiday!I asked v8bikers.net book keeper if we had enough money from suckers to pay Your trip,but sorry,we have only enough so i can pick you up from the airport!Thank´s for Your intrest.
gaston 2005 502
Location: South Texas & Working Around the World, Across The Nation And Up Your Street

Post by gaston 2005 502 »

Kiss,

Story of my life,,, heck my company don't even pick me up from the airport,, least they didn't here in Korea & egypt twice. Maybe you could call em just to get that straightened out :D :D :D Anyway i just wanted a humorous reply and i got it,, hope ya'll get a lot of Boss Hosses for you show,, and just remember if you need just one moreboss hoss for the show,,,,,, heck i'll probably be working anyway so you'll have to call the wildman!! :lol: :lol:
Darryl Campbell
Swiss V8

Post by Swiss V8 »

Hey Kiss that sounds great 8-)

I have set my holidays just around there (one week)! And I always wanted to visit the Northern part of Europe.

I have to check with some other things if I can come to your show.
Martin

BHRA President Europe
KISS

Post by KISS »

Great news Martin!That would be nice to see you here!!!Could you send a couple of pics from Your bike to my PM and i´ll be back to You!
KISS

Post by KISS »

Good news about the Show!Birger from Denmark is bringing 2 of his bikes there,one LS2,and one SB!From Finland we have 4-6 bikes.We would still like to have a couple of bikes from other countries.
KISS

Post by KISS »

Now we have 10 bikes and 1 trike ready for the show.Still interrested of getting 1-2 bikes from Germany.Anyone out there???????

Jetzt haben wir 10 motorräder und 1 trike, das zum show.Still bereit ist, interrested von 1-2 Fahrräder von Germany.Anyone heraus erreichen dort????????
Swiss V8

Post by Swiss V8 »

I really would like to come...

Just now it started snowing again here. What's up with the weather in Helsinki?
Martin

BHRA President Europe
KISS

Post by KISS »

Hello Martin,we just got our first snow here!But i hope in easter we have a nice warm spring weather!