Peel & Eats ... Anybody?

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
V-MAN

Peel & Eats ... Anybody?

Post by V-MAN »

OK, had such a great time last night at the Wing House I thought I'd post this here and see if anybody would be interested in Peel & Eat Shrimp!

Every Wednesday and Thursday High Jackers Restaurant here in Palm Coast (Flagler Airfield) has ONE POUND of peel and eat shrimp for $10!!!! They are some of the very best shrimp I have had ... extremely fresh and cooked to perfection! If you don't like shrimp they have bugers, chicken, nachos etc. I have never had a bad meal here.

So any takers? Come on now, you know you want too!! Depending on who can make it we can figure a time ...

http://www.highjackers.com/
IF YOU TELL THE TRUTH YOU DON'T HAVE TO REMEMBER ANYTHING

502wingman

Re: Peel & Eats ... Anybody?

Post by 502wingman »

We are in :goodidea:
Peter&Biene
Peter the WingMan
Backnang, Germany
zyoung

Post by zyoung »

Are you thinking of going today or next week?
"If it is to be, it is up to me." - Noel Mast

V-MAN

Post by V-MAN »

zyoung wrote:Are you thinking of going today or next week?

TODAY

Hope you guys can make it!

Thinking 5:30-6:00

I'll grab seating out back, much quieter then inside ...

502wingman

Post by 502wingman »

:frustrated: sorry we missed it. Were out of town this afternoon (not online ). Just came home and seen it.
Hope to see you soon.
Peter the WingMan
Backnang, Germany
V-MAN

Post by V-MAN »

502wingman wrote::frustrated: sorry we missed it. Were out of town this afternoon (not online ). Just came home and seen it.
Hope to see you soon.

No worries at all Peter, hope you and Biene had an awesome day! There will many more chances to get together ...

tjy

Post by tjy »

We went up to fernandia beach Amelia Island to meet Nancys brother and his wife for lunch, Good food but long ride in the truck. Sorry to miss!

zyoung

Post by zyoung »

Had a great time with Don and Kim tonight! Next time we'll have to get more people to attend to get the word out about this place. The food is A+ :ten: The service was amazing. Couldn't have asked for better company! Gina is ready to go back next week for sure!! Definitely have to drag Dad up there with us!

Thanks again for the great evening Don and Kim. :yourock:

Zach

Iron Maiden
The Better Half !!

Post by Iron Maiden »

Zach - looks like you licked your plate clean!!!!

zyoung

Post by zyoung »

Iron Maiden wrote:Zach - looks like you licked your plate clean!!!!
Hahaha! I would have if I hadn't been so full at the end. This picture was taken before we started eating. The empty plate was to divide the shrimp and nachos! Yummm! Didn't want Gina to stab my hand with a fork for taking too many shrimp after I decided I wanted more. :D

tjy

Post by tjy »

:what she said: He doesn't need his Dishwasher as he indeed licks them clean. :toofunny: :mrgreen:

V-MAN

Post by V-MAN »

We had an awesome night too Zach! You beat me to posting the picture ... I was lazy last night and this morning I guess OR frozen from the very short ride home. Kim held her hands on my ears all the way home :funnyshit: I didn't have the heart to "goose" the throttle. You have a keeper in Gina ... she peeled a pile of shrimp and shared with you!!!! Hopefully now that your almost a pro peeler she will still do that ...

CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

Looks like fun...

I would give the shrimp a go for sure but I am not sure I would try the "buger" lol

Don...is that your wife??
CanuckHoss

Barry Radu, President Destination Cycles

ImageAirdrie, Alberta Canada

"Just BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!!"--Abraham
V-MAN

Post by V-MAN »

CanuckHoss wrote:Looks like fun...

I would give the shrimp a go for sure but I am not sure I would try the "buger" lol

Barry -

It was an awesome time, if you have the time we will give the shrimp a go ... I think you would enjoy the shrimp and the atmosphere (sitting on airfield watching planes and heli's take off and land). If you want a good "buger" :poke: I also know a couple really good spots!!!!

Yes that is my wife Kim across from me. She enjoys coffee almost as much as I do ... we will have to get together when you get into town (Sunday right). Have a safe trip, see you soon.

zyoung

Post by zyoung »

V-MAN wrote:We had an awesome night too Zach! You beat me to posting the picture ... I was lazy last night and this morning I guess OR frozen from the very short ride home. Kim held her hands on my ears all the way home :funnyshit: I didn't have the heart to "goose" the throttle. You have a keeper in Gina ... she peeled a pile of shrimp and shared with you!!!! Hopefully now that your almost a pro peeler she will still do that ...
I can only imagine how cold it was. We were cold watching in the car. Gina is a keeper for sure. She's very good to me and likes Horsepower!!! I think after one more trip I'll be a pro peeler. ;)

CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

V-MAN wrote:

Barry -

It was an awesome time, if you have the time we will give the shrimp a go ... I think you would enjoy the shrimp and the atmosphere (sitting on airfield watching planes and heli's take off and land). If you want a good "buger" :poke: I also know a couple really good spots!!!!

Yes that is my wife Kim across from me. She enjoys coffee almost as much as I do ... we will have to get together when you get into town (Sunday right). Have a safe trip, see you soon.
Yes...coffee coffee and more damn coffee!! I look forward to meeting Kim.

I get in later Sunday...depending on where the DoShuttle goes first. I will have wheels (my trike) sometime Monday morning when I pick it up at Whitneys.

You have my cell ....but if not 403-850-6230
CanuckHoss

Barry Radu, President Destination Cycles

ImageAirdrie, Alberta Canada

"Just BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!!"--Abraham
V-MAN

Post by V-MAN »

CanuckHoss wrote:
V-MAN wrote:

Barry -

Yes...coffee coffee and more damn coffee!! I look forward to meeting Kim.

I get in later Sunday...depending on where the DoShuttle goes first. I will have wheels (my trike) sometime Monday morning when I pick it up at Whitneys.

You have my cell ....but if not 403-850-6230

Barry -

See post above regarding a possible meet up Sunday for Mexican dinner. If your in town early enough and enjoy Mexican ... also if you need a ride, let me know!

Don