Signing out...

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
Tom

Signing out...

Post by Tom »

Sold my chopper today. With that done this will be my last post.. Life brings change.. and for me... Being a living grampa means more to me than speed and smoke. So.. The day has come for me to slow it down and enjoy whatever life brings next... Happy trails to all of you.. It has been a fun ride but for me it is over.
Ride safe..
petitemoose

Re: Signing out...

Post by petitemoose »

Enjoy the time you have doing what you love ... whatever that may be :)
Who says building a border wall won't work?!? The Chinese built one over 2000 years ago and they STILL don't have any Mexicans ...
Iron Maiden
The Better Half !!

Post by Iron Maiden »

If this is what you want then I am very happy for you but no need to leave. Come back and check in once in awhile.

CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

All the best Tom...

I understand everybody has to do what they have to do..it is your Soul talking to you and it will NEVER lead you in the wrong direction.

I have grandkids...love them to absolute pieces...other than riding motorcycles the most dangerous things I have done is walk across the street or drive down the road...good chance of being killed doing those things but then again I could slip in the shower...lol..but seriously I could.

Don't be a stranger as Susan says...I have never seen a better group of supportive friends sharing the same passions...brought together by gas guzzling V8 motorcycles...and Daytona 2015 was proof of the great friendships made for life.
CanuckHoss

Barry Radu, President Destination Cycles

ImageAirdrie, Alberta Canada

"Just BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!!"--Abraham
ventury

Post by ventury »

Tom wrote:Sold my chopper today. With that done this will be my last post.. Life brings change.. and for me... Being a living grampa means more to me than speed and smoke. So.. The day has come for me to slow it down and enjoy whatever life brings next... Happy trails to all of you.. It has been a fun ride but for me it is over.
Ride safe..
Tom and your good lady
Laura and I will miss you,but understand fully.Life is a gift and you are living it to the full

regards
John and Laura
V-MAN

Post by V-MAN »

Tom wrote:Sold my chopper today. With that done this will be my last post.. Life brings change.. and for me... Being a living grampa means more to me than speed and smoke. So.. The day has come for me to slow it down and enjoy whatever life brings next... Happy trails to all of you.. It has been a fun ride but for me it is over.
Ride safe..

Tom -

Congrats on the sale of your chopper, somebody got a sweet solid machine that they'll enjoy. I do understand life bring changes and Kim and I wish you and Jackie the VERY best. Enjoy the family, smell the roses but don't disappear huh.

Don & Kim
IF YOU TELL THE TRUTH YOU DON'T HAVE TO REMEMBER ANYTHING

CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

Now this makes bit more of the puzzle clearer to me.

From Tom's Facebook "Not done riding.. Just done living on the edge. My new ride.. 2012 CVO Softail Convertible 110" Motor 5000 miles."

Congrats Tom....I just could not see you not swinging a leg over something..
CanuckHoss

Barry Radu, President Destination Cycles

ImageAirdrie, Alberta Canada

"Just BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!!"--Abraham
Elvis

Post by Elvis »

It was fun watching you work, back in the day
phpBB [video]