Voice from the past...

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
honker

Voice from the past...

Post by honker »

Hey its Honker here. Hadnt posted for some time. Been working on a new sidecar project. it has a way to go but showing some progress.

GordonBH

Re: Voice from the past...

Post by GordonBH »

Does WOW! do it justice? I don't think so - very eager to see it evolve. Looks like quality work so far and inspired design work.
Gordon from England
SRF
Tech Advisorator

Post by SRF »

Amazing!!!! Looks great. How about some more details?
V-MAN

Post by V-MAN »

VERY NICE - more details and pictures for sure! What is this rig going to pair with?
IF YOU TELL THE TRUTH YOU DON'T HAVE TO REMEMBER ANYTHING

honker

Post by honker »

I am building the bike as well. Even though you will think the motors in the bike its not. It's in the rear of the sidecar its a GM 3800 v6
V-MAN

Post by V-MAN »

honker wrote:I am building the bike as well. Even though you will think the motors in the bike its not. It's in the rear of the sidecar its a GM 3800 v6
Very cool concept, keep the pictures coming. I remember you doing some pretty cool shit with your bike so I'm interested in seeing your hack progress!! :capwin:
IF YOU TELL THE TRUTH YOU DON'T HAVE TO REMEMBER ANYTHING

Iron Maiden
The Better Half !!

Post by Iron Maiden »

WOWZERR!!!! I hate to repeat what everyone else has said but........ Keep us updated with pics please :D

IowaV8

Post by IowaV8 »

Looking great Mike! I've been wondering how that project was coming along. Last time I saw it you were far along fabricating the metal body and mentioned you had driven the chassis. It will be a real show stopper for sure! Thanks for showing the progress. I'm impressed! I'm lucky enough have Mike as a friend and since we both live in Des Moines I get to see his work in person from time to time which is always a treat. Amazing talent!

Tim :ridding:
grumpy

Post by grumpy »

Honker I remember when you first started that project - man it is coming along great !!
Imzz4

Post by Imzz4 »

Honker, that's really cool. I'd love to see more pics of the project like everyone else. That's great motor too. I had 186k on my 3.8 and all it ever needed was a coil pack and a starter. Nice job !! :yourock: