Cousin Run Down In Michigan

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
EAGLE

Cousin Run Down In Michigan

Post by EAGLE »

My cousin Kenny was run down on Ecourse rd in Ypsilanti Michigan a few days ago on his Harley. They had to drill a hole in his skull to relieve the pressure. He's got some broken ribs for good measure too. He's out of ICU now and can stand for a moment at a time. Prognosis is guarded but optimistic. Almost lost him. I'm 32 days older than him. We and his twin Brother literally grew up together. Head on a swivel Brothers and Sisters! They're All trying to kill us!
Sleep In Peace Tonight!
EAGLE!!!!!
Orlando606VetteTrike

Re: Cousin Run Down In Michigan

Post by Orlando606VetteTrike »

Sorry to hear of this incident. Prayers go out to Kenny and your whole family. :-(
2008 606 Corvette Trike
randy burkey

Post by randy burkey »

Eagle, I too am sorry to hear this..Pray for the best for your cousin Kenny and family...We ALL must watch for the ever increasing MORONIC ASSHOLES who pay more attention to cell phones than the motorist they share the road with...Rant over (for now) best wishes for a full recovery ...Randy
phpBB [video]
V8Bikers
Site Admin

Post by V8Bikers »

Very sorry to hear this Eagle! Hoping for a quick and full recovery. Please keep us posted.

DeLand, FL.

"This is just one of the many reasons I love V8Bikers; able to openly display T&A, curse, say what you will;
able to be a fucking man here. Thanks Bill" - Grand Canard
GordonBH

Post by GordonBH »

Hi Eagle,

Give him best wishes from the ole UK, us riders need to stick together in the faces of adversity.

Gordon
Gordon from England
Tx Outlaw

Post by Tx Outlaw »

Sorry to hear of this. He will be in our thoughts and prayers!
Had a lady on a cell phone flip a u-turn on me on a country road today. Left a couple long marks on the road trying to avoid her and wasn't even going very fast (50 in a 45mph). Startled the crap out of my but don't think she ever saw or heard me.......
Chuck Clark
2015 Baby Hoss (LS300)
GordonBH

Post by GordonBH »

Riding through a twisty narrow country village yesterday, only 25mph when a pick-up moved out of a side road only looking the other way! Same as your guys only looking right at a T and turning left into your path.

I saw his positioning and particularly the back of his head as he started his exit so slammed everything on - heading for the rear of his bed or into his side road and he heard me, looked too late and floored it to get out of my way.

Only a very small straight skid for me and thank goodness into the clear road behind him.

He just tore off. Windows open 80 deg heat he must have heard me in those narrow streets!

Ride defensively out there.
Gordon from England
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

Sorry to hear..keeping a good thought and him being positive are crucial...just ask Harold...AND Miracles happen everyday.

I drive like EVERYONE is out to kill me and I have saved myself and Gwen more than once.
CanuckHoss

Barry Radu, President Destination Cycles

ImageAirdrie, Alberta Canada

"Just BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!!"--Abraham
EAGLE

Post by EAGLE »

Thanks guys. Kenny is still in the hospital but getting better. He's even on his feet on occasion. Speech therapy has started. He has full control of his extremities but recovery is going to be long and arduous. I just found out that Michigan no longer has a helmet law. My accident happened in Michigan. If i hadn't had a helmet on I'd be dead. He wasn't wearing one......
Sleep In Peace Tonight!
EAGLE!!!!!