Welcome new member CASPER!!!

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
Boom Boom & Rockstar

Re: Welcome new member CASPER!!!

Post by Boom Boom & Rockstar »

Welcome Casper..everywhere Wildman goes he meets people that have the same problem with their finger as he has....BoomBoom
KISS

Post by KISS »

Casper seems to be a nice guy,and after that sticker i like him even more! :lol:
Butterfly

Post by Butterfly »

Welcome Casper! Glad to have ya aboard!
Butterfly
hogv8

Post by hogv8 »

Welcome Casper , I really like your jacket . It looks like what I've been looking for . Would you mind telling me what make it is and where you bought it ??

Jack
zzz

Post by zzz »

Welcome Casper , I really like your jacket . It looks like what I've been looking for . Would you mind telling me what make it is and where you bought it ??
Hey Jack the jacket is a Joe Rocket Reactor. It's an awesome hot weather jacket. Very light weight, removable liner and water proof if God forbid ya get rained on (which happens every afternoon here in the mountains...sheesh!) The only problem is that I have replaced 2 of the several zippers as they are plastic and tend to be weak. But I do like the look. It's different than what everyone else has, Thanks!
Fuckin Santa Fe, New Mexico
hogv8

Post by hogv8 »

Thanks Casper , I'll check it out . I have a heavy leather for cold weather riding but as you know there are a lot of days when a T shirt is not warm enough and you just don't need a heavy jacket so a light weight jacket would be great to have .

Jack
zzz

Post by zzz »

hogv8 wrote:Thanks Casper , I'll check it out . I have a heavy leather for cold weather riding but as you know there are a lot of days when a T shirt is not warm enough and you just don't need a heavy jacket so a light weight jacket would be great to have .

Jack
Oh I forgot to tell you I bought it on line @ Dennis Kirk.com!
regis

Post by regis »

Where can I purchase some "nep" Whiskey? :?

Regis
zzz

Post by zzz »

Where can I purchase some "nep" Whiskey?

Regis
regis wrote:Where can I purchase some "nep" Whiskey? :?

Regis
Thanks for your question Regis. It seems the story of the Nep Distillery has a proud and hallowed past. Back in the late 1700's in the township of Williamsport Pennsylvania, current home of the Little League Baseball World Series. Horace Nep opened a small pub named Nep's Pub. People came from far and wide to enjoy some of Mr. Nep's homemade brews, not to mention Mrs. Nep's famous hot wings. You see Nep had the distinction of filtering the brew through his beautiful virgin daughter's bloomers (panties today). Which was said to either enhance or distract from the flavor of the beer depending on which day of the week it was. You see the beautiful virgin Nep sisters only bathed and laundered occasionally as was the practice of the day. As a humorous side note, the sisters would quite often come down with horrible yeast infections caused from putting their bloomers back on before the beer had completely dried. These yeast infections were often misdiagnosed by the physicians of the time as gonorrhea! This brought much shame to Mr. and Mrs. Nep as one might imagine since the sisters were reputed to be virgins. It was also the reason for a dramatic decline in beer sales. It wasn't long however until the cause of these infections was traced to the yeast in the brew. Which caused much jocularity among the town folks. This is when Horace Nep made the epic decision to switch from brewing beer to distilling whisky. And behold Nep Whisky quickly became a household name. However the Neps could never escape the shame caused by the earlier infections as many of the towns people made fun and ridiculed Mr. Nep until he apparently could stand it no longer. This is when he relocated the distillery to Finland! And as far as I know Nep Whisky is still proudly served today :)

Great question Regis. Glad I could help!

Casper
Last edited by zzz on Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
hogv8

Post by hogv8 »

Casper , you have a personal message .

Jack
AR

Post by AR »

Casper wrote:Where can I purchase some "nep" Whiskey?

Regis
regis wrote:Where can I purchase some "nep" Whiskey? :?

Regis
Thanks for your question Regis. It seems the story of the Nep Distillery has a proud and hallowed past. Back in the late 1700's in the township of Williamsport Pennsylvania, current home of the Little League Baseball World Series. Horace Nep opened a small pub named Nep's Pub. People came from far and wide to enjoy some of Mr. Nep's homemade brews, not to mention Mrs. Nep's famous hot wings. You see Nep had the distinction of filtering the brew through his beautiful virgin daughter's bloomers (panties today). Which was said to either enhance or distract from the flavor of the beer depending on which day of the week it was. You see the beautiful virgin Nep sisters only bathed and laundered occasionally as was the practice of the day. As a humorous side note, the sisters would quite often come down with horrible yeast infections caused from putting their bloomers back on before the beer had completely dried. These yeast infections were often misdiagnosed by the physicians of the time as gonorrhea! This brought much shame to Mr. and Mrs. Nep as one might imagine since the sisters were reputed to be virgins. It was also the reason for a dramatic decline in beer sales. It wasn't long however until the cause of these infections was traced to the yeast in the brew. Which caused much jocularity among the town folks. This is when Horace Nep made the epic decision to switch from brewing beer to distilling whisky. And behold Nep Whisky quickly became a household name. However the Neps could never escape the shame caused by the earlier infections as many of the towns people made fun and ridiculed Mr. Nep until he apparently could stand it nep longer. This is when he relocated the distillery to Finland! And as far as I know Nep Whisky is still proudly served today :)

Great question Regis. Glad I could help!

Casper
Haha...I think you and your riding mate got stuck into a few nips of nep....I heard she werent no virgin at all.
Els

Post by Els »

Casper,

Sorry I haven't taken the time to welcome you so...WELCOME! Glad to hear Wildman has someone to spill liquor with. He chooses good company. Anyone who sticks that "rebel" sticker on their bike is cool in my book. 8-)

Regards,

Elliot
Image...Todd, North Carolina
Image Image Image
Mike

Post by Mike »

hey casper,
zzz

Post by zzz »

wildman wrote:Casper and W1LDMAN rode to Albuquerque today and had a great Italian dinner!! Casper swung a leg over the Hoss today for his first ride. Hopefully he will write his review here tomorrow and tell you what he thought. He told me he wants one but many of us know it takes some planning to move up to a Hoss. Anyway having a great time here in New Mexico and the weather has been great. WM

Casper is proud to display the V8Bikers logo on his Hog!!
Casper is proud to display the V8Bikers logo on his Hog!

Not only that but My front motor mount has broken!
gaston 2005 502
Location: South Texas & Working Around the World, Across The Nation And Up Your Street

Post by gaston 2005 502 »

Wildman,

front motor mount as in the mount or the frame where the mount is attached? :cry:
Darryl Campbell