V8BIKERS.NET Stickers and More!

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
EAGLE

V8BIKERS.NET Stickers and More!

Post by EAGLE »

ALCON,

I've just found a guy that can make the stickers and or banners on a good vinal up to 12 feet by 2 feet. He just made up and installed a 14x15 inch Eagle Shield emblem for the back window of my truck and gurantees it for life for $15 bucks. He can recreate anything he can take a picture of. He took a picture of the Beast and replaced the flaming horse head in my V8 Boss Hoss emblem with the bike! I told him about my crazy friends and he is making up several examples for me to post in the forums. I'm telling you this is good product and reasonable too. I'll post what he gives me, in the mean time come up with some Ideas and I'll take them to him. I'm sure that bigger orders will get better prices. I'll hook you up directly with him if you wish as I have no monitary interest here, just good stuff! He does posters, like of your bike, licence plates with any picture you want and he covers them to protect them from road crap. More to follow.
Last edited by EAGLE on Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sleep In Peace Tonight!
EAGLE!!!!!
AR

Re: V8BIKERS.NET Stickers and More!

Post by AR »

EAGLE wrote:ALCON,

I've just found a guy that can make the stickers on a good vinal up to 12 feet square. He just made up and installed a 14x15 inch Eagle Shield emblem for the back window of my truck and gurantees it for life for $15 bucks. He can recreate anything he can take a picture of. He took a picture of the Beast and replaced the flaming horse head in my V8 Boss Hoss emblem with the bike! I told him about my crazy friends and he is making up several examples for me to post in the forums. I'm telling you this is good product and reasonable too. I'll post what he gives me, in the mean time come up with some Ideas and I'll take them to him. I'm sure that bigger orders will get better prices. I'll hook you up directly with him if you wish as I have nep monitary interest here, just good stuff! He does posters, like of your bike, licence plates with any picture you want and he covers them to protect them from road crap. More to follow.
Thats great Eagle. These guys seem to come and go and we always need BH decals dont we. Look forward to the pics.
EAGLE

Post by EAGLE »

Here's the first one. Give me some ideas of what you guys would like or contact him directly at

Mikes Signs and Graphics
Fort Rucker Alabama
334-806-4006

Tell him Eagle sent ya'. That way he knows that you're one of the V8 Bikers that I have been telling him about.
Attachments
Sticker 1.jpg
Sleep In Peace Tonight!
EAGLE!!!!!
Butterfly

Post by Butterfly »

and 2 more.

Butterfly