Rebel connection issues...

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
AR

Rebel connection issues...

Post by AR »

No guys, it wasnt you...and it wasnt even the rebel site that was out of action. it was something the do with the service provider. Who knows - who cares, its just pissed most of us off big time.

Anyway, we are advised that its not totally over yet but get in when you can and we'll issue an all clear shortly.

signed,

mini guru.
KISS

Re: Rebel connection issues...

Post by KISS »

Poor L ennu! :o Our nerd slave got to work loong days!Hang on!
gaston 2005 502
Location: South Texas & Working Around the World, Across The Nation And Up Your Street

Post by gaston 2005 502 »

Lennu,, it sounds like sunspots to me,,, yea that's what it is.

Darryl
Darryl Campbell
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Yes big ass router problem...

Teh Guru
Tom

Post by Tom »

Thanks Man.... I haven`t been posting much but check in daily...... guess I`m just looking for the post where I can help... Rebels ROCK!!!
Els

Post by Els »

Yeah Tom, you haven't said shit lately but...we've been hearing all these really great things. Between your bike kickin' ass since the work you did and all the good stuff you and Adrian are always doing for brother riders, you don't have to post for us to know...YOU DA' MAN, man! 8-)

Sure would have liked to be haulin' ass with you and Pete E. Now down to biz...how did that one conclude? Spare the nice stuff and just spill the beans! There's no loser when two rides like that are going at it.

Els

P.S. Didn't mean to get totally sidetracked with the "go fast" stuff. As always, THANKS MUCH to all here who get the black eye and bloody nose keeping the site going. REALLY appreciated!
Image...Todd, North Carolina
Image Image Image
wag

Post by wag »

I was wondering what was going on, DAMN I shouldn't have used that hammer on my computer. :evil: