Hello Eagle

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
johnnyrotten

Hello Eagle

Post by johnnyrotten »

I dont mean to stick my nose in your business,but i would love to know what the deal was on why your post was removed from the other site,from what i could put together sounds like summit left you hanging?hope i am not being to nosy.thanks johnny
"El Diablo" '07 BB 502
EAGLE

Re: Hello Eagle

Post by EAGLE »

Brother Johnny,

My post was "probably" removed because it involved a dealer and was not all 100% positive. Hell, I used to be their biggest fan! Butterfly is very angry about the way things have gone since we picked up the Beast. She feels nothing short of BETRAYED. We have had nothing but recurring problems since day one and although there was initially an attempt by Summit to make it right, they did not. There were additional promises made when they found out that the situation was in a public forum but after the owner contacted a "moderator" from that site, the thread was pulled. I don't know why or how they thought that this was right. You take a guess. All I can tell you is that since the censorship engaged ALL support or even the offer of support to make things right have ceased. Bottom line? Summit violated an "Implied Warranty" and only stepped up when their actions were made public. Since the censorship. Nothing! Please note however that we never intended to pressure the dealer to do the right thing in this way. It was just, to us anyway, a pleasant side effect. Brother Bear Redd from Warpony Customs heard about our problems and we sat down and discussed what WE thought the problems were. Bear through the greatness of his Spirit offered and followed through on making the changes "GRATIS". By the way, these are the very same issues that I voiced to Summit as being the problem and was told that I was wrong, MULTIPLE TIMES. I have had to fork out about $3000.00 since the purchase in RECURRING repairs because of bad mechanical advise from Summit. All of these expences would have been avoided if it weren't for the way Summit handled the situation if they had fixed it the first time. I have had the Beast since early April and have only logged about 350 miles now. I truly believe that Brother Bear has got it right. Please know that there was ALOT of concern and helpful advice AND actions by several members of the other site. In particular to name a few, Tom "The Man" Cadwell. Adrian, Hawk88, Redtro Ricky, Marv from Chopper City and others who stepped up and helped. I also would like to credit the tech board from the other site wich was of enormous help. There were also disclosure issues with Summit. It turns out My bike was purchased used without an engine and that the engine that is installed was salvage from a fire. None of this was disclosed to us by Summit before the sale. I found out through other sources and confronted Mike Kelly of Summit who then explained. Frankly Bro', I could go on and on, but you get the idea. Thank you for asking. All the Best!
Sleep In Peace Tonight!
EAGLE!!!!!
EAGLE

Post by EAGLE »

By GAWD!!! :shock: Do those come in SIX packs :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ?!?!?!? WooHoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!
Sleep In Peace Tonight!
EAGLE!!!!!
okie

Post by okie »

Zu schlecht mußten Sie über einen Rip weg vom Händler auf diese Weise herausfinden
AR

Post by AR »

okie wrote:Zu schlecht mußten Sie über einen Rip weg vom Händler auf diese Weise herausfinden
= "Too badly you had to find out over a Rip away from the dealer in this way"

I understand it.
EAGLE

Post by EAGLE »

ALCON,

The post reference my aquisition of my Boss Hoss is pretty much a dead subject. Everything that nedded to be said has probably already been addressed. Let's move on and just enjoy our special bikes and the special people who ride them. Further forum discussion would just be beating a dead horse and frankly, non of us need that stink ;) . It would change nothing. Thank you for all of your support. What's done is done.
Sleep In Peace Tonight!
EAGLE!!!!!