Still 2 of my favorite Boss Hoss vids....

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
Sonny

Still 2 of my favorite Boss Hoss vids....

Post by Sonny »

2009 350/385 MBH bike
hosszz4

Re: Still 2 of my favorite Boss Hoss vids....

Post by hosszz4 »

I use this one as a shot in the arm occasionally

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 3041749464

Aldo
Voices in my head this week...Hendrix...Voodoo CHile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoAXW30m ... re=related
40 years later..I still get goose bumps listening to this!!

Els

Post by Els »

I've had the pleasure of riding, wrenching, and racing (not to mention spilling beer and hanging out in some naughty spots) with Mike, Charlie, Gary, Ron, (1st video) et al for years. Moved away 2 years ago and really miss those guys and those times. Fortunately, I now go back every other month for a week or two and my bike stays down there November - May.

The fun and attention we'd get at bike nights, the track, beach, etc were unreal. Some of the street "happenings" we had are memorable years later.

The bikes are awesome and even moreso today adding Vanquish & V8Chopper to the Boss Hoss mix. Most important the friendship forged as a result of enjoying these beasts has been as awesome as the bikes. I am really disappointed that the series that could have been an incredible TV hit wasn't picked up. That would have been ten times better than Ice Road Truckers or some of the others that have come about.

Els
Image...Todd, North Carolina
Image Image Image
Sonny

Post by Sonny »

Els wrote:

I've had the pleasure of riding, wrenching, and racing (not to mention spilling beer and hanging out in some naughty spots) with Mike, Charlie, Gary, Ron, (1st video) et al for years. Moved away 2 years ago and really miss those guys and those times. Fortunately, I now go back every other month for a week or two and my bike stays down there November - May.

The fun and attention we'd get at bike nights, the track, beach, etc were unreal. Some of the street "happenings" we had are memorable years later.

The bikes are awesome and even moreso today adding Vanquish & V8Chopper to the Boss Hoss mix. Most important the friendship forged as a result of enjoying these beasts has been as awesome as the bikes. I am really disappointed that the series that could have been an incredible TV hit wasn't picked up. That would have been ten times better than Ice Road Truckers or some of the others that have come about.

Els
Agreed :D .
2009 350/385 MBH bike
Redtro

Post by Redtro »

Elliot,

I've been curious for some time now about your signature pictures. In the middle photo (middle of the three) it looks like your carb is missing. I have looked at that photo for months now and just wondering.....?
Els

Post by Els »

No mystery there Ricky! The valve covers are pretty high and the Holley air cleaner hides it pretty good. Here's a few shots a little closer up.

BTW, not sure what carb Stan is using on the DART 360 but I'm pretty darn happy with the Edelbrock he used on my motor. I never could get it tweaked just right for performance and street on the 502 but it is really sweet on the chopper. Not sure but think it's a 600 cfm carb.

Els
Attachments
DSC01618.jpg
Chopper X.jpg
Chopper 4.jpg
Image Image Image
Redtro

Post by Redtro »

Not being formiliar with that photo, when I look close at that middle picture, it looks like the carb and the air filters are removed with a large gap between your intake and the bottom of your gas tank. Looks like your front porch on the other side of the bike is clearly visible
Els

Post by Els »

Redtro wrote:Not being formiliar with that photo, when I look close at that middle picture, it looks like the carb and the air filters are removed with a large gap between your intake and the bottom of your gas tank. Looks like your front porch on the other side of the bike is clearly visible

Ahhh, now I get it. I can see the reflection from the logs on the garage (behind me taking the picture) were reflecting off the air cleaner. That does make it look like the logs on the front porch and the illusion you're seeing through where the air cleaner is. Wow, just call me David Copperfield, ha ha.

Ain't those choppers purdy with or without carb?! ;)

Els
Image Image Image
Redtro

Post by Redtro »

Purdy is right....you can tell that I've been looking closely at your photos for some time now! :lol: