Hmmmm..What's up with This?????

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
Butterfly

Hmmmm..What's up with This?????

Post by Butterfly »

Hmmmmm, I don’t know if any of you have been reading this thread on the .com site and what was wrote about ¾ down on the first page.

http://www.v8bikeriders.com/viewtopic.p ... 9&start=25

“All I can say is this sux. I live 3.5 hrs south of Daytona. They have always been a good dealership to deal with. I bought my first Boss Hoss from them 3 years ago. When I decided to buy a new bike I gave them first crack at it. I ended up buying from Boss Hoss of Houston [ David Chessir] Great guy to deal with.
I had a warranty issue about 7 mos ago, David called Summit BH for me as a favor. The guy told him that the factory only paid 50.00 per hour to the dealer for warranty work and he charges 90.00 so I needed to pay him the forty dollar difference....Sorry guys ...My feeling is if you want to screw me on warranty work I can only imagine what your gonna do on non-warranty work.
So, my only option down here in south Florida was Daytona Boss Hoss.They were honest and did a great job. ...And were happy with what the factory paid them.
I guess I am going to be selling my bike on ebay real soon....If you don't have a dealership in your own state you are really screwed.
Anyone looking for a 2007 super sport for 32k please email me”

I personally feel that any “Warranty” Work should be honored at ANY Dealership! After all it is still under “Warranty”! I remember not too way back in the past when we were having Problems with this Dealer and his Business Conducting of Sales that we were continuously reminded that we didn’t buy a Bike with “Warranty” even thought we were told and promised certain things by the Owner of this Dealership. :cry: Hell even Ford, Honda Car, Honda Bikes, Harley Davison and All others businesses do Honor “Warranty” from the factories. :roll: I wonder what makes this Dealer so Special to be able to not do it without charging the customer at 80% more. :?:
If he doesn’t honor the warranties of the Boss Hoss, I wonder what His warranty “Honor” is for any other new line of Bikes?

Makes ya think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

I guess True Business Ship Colors are showing up again….don’t guess I was lying after all about our problems, because it seems to be happening again…..to someone else……… :o :roll: ……..Hmmmmmm, I wonder how many others he has over charged for Guaranteed or promised work or for damages caused by his shop?

Gee, it took what I think he called a Back Woods Small Shop to fix our Bike right from his lack of costly repairs. I think we will stick with the “small” Honorable Shop from now on!!!!! :D :D

I guess if someone thinks they own the largest shop around that Greed and lack of caring for the customer could cause a person do or say almost anything to make a buck or two. I heard or read somewhere, I think, that it was even said that a customer that wants his warranty work or what he was promised is the type of customer that takes a Boss Hoss Dealer “cringe” when they show up. I sure hope it's not true and if it is, then I hope that not All Dealers feel this way.

Since it was Publicly stated for all to see that my name should have been "Running Mouth" :shock: I guess I will honor this statement this time and do just that......... :o and run my mouth! :D

Have a wonderful day....... :D :D :D and Don't get wrongfully screwed if you can help it!!!!! :lol:
Butterfly