What a Surprise!!!!

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
Butterfly

What a Surprise!!!!

Post by Butterfly »

Last week we were sitting in our favorite diner when I got a call from Germany! :o It was very late over there so I just knew something was wrong! :cry: I answered my phone expecting the worst and sure enough..it was my son on the other end... :( . My heart is pounding, I'm holding my breath, and my ears are perked! He says that he has been trying to get in touch with me and kept getting my answering service and he has something to tell me that is too important to leave a message.... :o okay, now I am scared!!!! He has just returned from Iraq, and leaving the Army for good in Dec, my Daughter-in Law has been having some health problems, my mind was spinning... :shock: I ask, What is wrong? He replies...Mom we are okay but YOU ARE GOING TO BE A GRANNY!!!!! :o :shock: :o :shock:
WHAT....I ask....Are you sure????? I am going to be a Granny????? Now I am almost yelling in this in the Diner and people are starting to look at me... :? :shock: I am repeating ....I am going to be a Granny. :D ....when???? It turns out that one of her meds for headaches canceled out her Birth Control! :o We are somewhere between 4-6 weeks pregnant!!!!!! The Baby is due in June..we will know more next month when she sees the OBGYN :D :D They had wanted to wait for about 2 years but are very happy...as for Eagle and I.......Well.... :D

WE ARE GOING TO BE GRANDPARENTS!!!!!!!!!!

We are going to spoil this child rotten!!!!! This is our very first and my parents very first Great grandchild!!!!! :o :shock: :D :D
Butterfly
KISS

Re: What a Surprise!!!!

Post by KISS »

Congrats for all involved! :o
Butterfly

Post by Butterfly »

Ahhh.. Thank you Kiss!!!!!!! I am so Happy!!!! Eagle is very pleased to be a first time Grandpa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D
Butterfly
hosszz4

Post by hosszz4 »

Yahoo! COngrats!

Aldo :mrgreen:
Voices in my head this week...Hendrix...Voodoo CHile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoAXW30m ... re=related
40 years later..I still get goose bumps listening to this!!

Oldun

Post by Oldun »

That is definitely a cause for celebration! Congratulations to all!
My 100-proof woman
A bottle of 95-proof whiskey
A tank of 90-proof gas
And 502ci of V8 bike
:ridding: