V8Bikers Message Boards reorganized!

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
SF

V8Bikers Message Boards reorganized!

Post by SF »

No...we havent lost any posts or info. They were fun at the time but lately we just got jack of having so many forum categories so we consolidated a few of the more obscure topics into the general message board. No big deal, just a mini facelift. Any problems just let us know.

8-)
KISS

Re: V8Bikers Message Boards reorganized!

Post by KISS »

Good,simple to a simple one! I like it! :idea:
KrautV8

Post by KrautV8 »

KISS wrote:Good,simple to a simple one! I like it! :idea:

Dito, I too like the "clean look of less" a whole lot more.

Another thought: there are 16 categories in the tech section...but only 53 topics posted ever.
Do we really need the categories here?

I personally believe that the tech section would be more interesting, more attended and more people would post there wíthout categories, cause then everybody reads at least the subjects of all peoples problems, not just the category of his own, current problem.

Come on, who's starting a Poll...he?...

Olaf
KrautV8

Post by KrautV8 »

W1LDMAN wrote:Loaf, see what happens when you go to the "bored" meeting and the whiskey is flowing freely. Good on ya Aussie. WM
Wildman, I have read this message 3 or 4 times, but didn't understood what you were talking about...hahahaha....then I checked my emails and....oh man....then I have seen this video you sent me....hahahaha.....

I will send you a vid, too. See what happens when you are on vacation in Bavaria, standing at the Newschwanstein Castle, and asking somebody if he would be so kind to take a picture of you and your wife with your digital camera.....hahahha...

Loaf