Funny story from the Rally

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
hogv8

Re: Funny story from the Rally

Post by hogv8 »

Mike , between both web sites I think if the dealers , their mechanics , and the factory paid more attention to what we have to say they may learn a thing or two . Assholes huh , well fuck them .

Jack
hogv8

Post by hogv8 »

Mike , maybe . We will see . Looks like a good time and the surroundings kinda remind me of Tan Tara .

Jack
AR

Post by AR »

otherwise I dont think we'll cross paths again Jack, I don t think we got the full monte from each other in '03....as I think we were both a bit shy :lol:

What do you reckon...BH Rally, Pullman, or Lacross....& pick a year from 2010 onwards.

AF
hogv8

Post by hogv8 »

Aussiefahrt wrote:otherwise I dont think we'll cross paths again Jack, I don t think we got the full monte from each other in '03....as I think we were both a bit shy :lol:

What do you reckon...BH Rally, Pullman, or Lacross....& pick a year from 2010 onwards.

AF

Rob , your right on about me being shy , always have been . Sometimes I feel out of my element hanging with all you rich guys . :lol: :lol:

I'm really liking the sounds of LaCross . Sounds more like my kind of Rally .

Jack
tjy

Post by tjy »

Jack;

You and your better half would be welcomed with open arms to lacrosse, not too many places that don't have

beer and good food, and beer..you get my point! Anyhow you two would injoy it .

tom

AR

Post by AR »

hogv8 wrote:Rob , your right on about me being shy , always have been . Sometimes I feel out of my element hanging with all you rich guys . :lol: :lol:

I'm really liking the sounds of LaCross . Sounds more like my kind of Rally .

Jack
Yep I'm thinking I need one of these next trip....just to make it bearable you know ;) ;) Tj.