Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
SF

Hossman is in the house...

Post by SF »

8-)
Els

Re: Hossman is in the house...

Post by Els »

Gents, all these welcomes yet us non-admin types may not know about them, or know who they are. Any chance of pics or other posting announcing who's coming on or are these the shy/anonymous types? :oops:

Els
Image...Todd, North Carolina
Image Image Image
SF

Post by SF »

Els wrote:Gents, all these welcomes yet us non-admin types may not know about them, or know who they are. Any chance of pics or other posting announcing who's coming on or are these the shy/anonymous types? :oops:

Els
Els little buddy,

I asked admin and all he can tell us is an IP address and with a bit of searching around our tiny community he reckons it doesn't take long to suss out who the hossman is, what he rides, and his sexual preference/s.I'm sure hossman didn't come here for a haircut so watch this space.

A.

Btw, he also said we are on a needs to know basis which I thought was harsh but I think he was in a mood today.
Els

Post by Els »

Roger that Rob ;) . Perhaps these underground members will take the opportunity to show themselves in all their glory. In other words guys... don't be bashful to put up a post with a picture of yourself or bike for us challenged types who don't read the print, just look at the pictures. At least once anyhow and then go underground if needed, ha ha 8-) .

Actually, I was straining my brain because I know some of these handles from either the old V8 Free Speech Forum or the .com site but can't connect the handle to the person or bike.

Els :?:
Image Image Image
Redtro

Post by Redtro »

Unless someone else is using his Handle Hossman would be the guy who rides this bike!

Els

Post by Els »

Redtro wrote:Unless someone else is using his Handle Hossman would be the guy who rides this bike!

Yep, that's what I was talking about. You da' man Ricky! :D
Image Image Image