topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
Boom Boom & Rockstar

Post by Boom Boom & Rockstar »

Hey everyone, finally got logged in but have to go thru my msn email..cannot get thru on v8bikers.net..We are Rockstar (Steve) and BoomBoom (Bonnie). We were at the dyersburg rally and have a 2007 32 coupe, black with orange ghost flames...it was our first rally and we met alot of nice people, Wildman, Rob, Kiss, and a bunch more that I don't know if they are on this site yet. Glad to be here. This is our first Boss Hoss and it is the best. We live in Macomb, Michigan..about 30 miles north of Detroit. We finally stored it away for the winter this week. Having some goodies put on it while it is being stored. I think this is a great idea to meet people from different countries. Hello to everyone.!!!!
okie

Re: new member

Post by okie »

Hello to you both and welcome to the board :ugeek:
Tom

Post by Tom »

Hi there Boom Boom..... This is Tom from California. Denise and I met you in Dyersburg. (we were the ones without a bike) :|
EAGLE

Post by EAGLE »

Hey Girl! Amember me?!? :D Welcome Sister and ......... your better half??? :shock:
Sleep In Peace Tonight!
EAGLE!!!!!
Boom Boom & Rockstar

Post by Boom Boom & Rockstar »

are you kidding..Tom, Denise, eagle, butterfly of course we remember..hey, the trike is at the dealership..detroit boss hoss said he'd store it for the winter...having the ferring fixed..they tightened a nut at the factory and we got a stress fracture (you can tell i work at a hospital) also might change the cd player and found some air horns to put on..that is for all the crazy drivers in michigan who try to cut us off the road..i might have to stop and do CPR on them after he blows those horns...i think i'll get some for my car!!!haha...do miss riding..but detroit boss hoss said we had visitation rights. we are going to lacrosse in june..never been there and don't know anything about the rally..is it organized by boss hoss or by someone else??? thank you everyone for inviting us to this site..BoomBoom
AR

Post by AR »

I've been told lacrosse is THE rally for us guys and have put it on my shortlist of might-must do's for next year. It would have to be a bloody ripper to beat pullman which frankly you can't do. However it gives me another excuse to run away for a week healthy relaxation...NOT!
KISS

Post by KISS »

Nice to see you 2 here! Welcome!