La Crosse, Wisconsin 2009

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
sb2bb

La Crosse, Wisconsin 2009

Post by sb2bb »

Well, its once again time for our V8 brothers and sisters to gather. A time to renew old friendships and make new ones. A time to laugh, share stories of past and to make new ones for the future. A time to share our knowledge of the V8 powered motorcycles we ride with anyone that will listen. Yes my friends, its time to once again to turn the heads of unsuspecting bystanders as we ride the roads of freedom in the Mississippi Valley of La Crosse, Wisconsin. Its time to mark your calendars for some time for yourself, to indulge a little, to spend some of that stash on yourself before the government takes it away, yes, mark your calendar for June 15-21, 2009.
Our gathering has become popular for many and for those of you that haven't come, I invite you to join us in 2009 to share your stories with us, to ride the hills and bluffs in Wis, Min, and yes, even Iowa with your V8 brothers and sisters. The riding is fantastic and around the next corner is a Kodak moment just waiting for your click of the camera! Enjoy a laid back, kick back week of riding and making memories. No fees to pay, no buttons to buy, your only costs are gas, food and lodging. We saw many new people in attendance 2008, they were all great people and I'm hoping for a return of their pretty faces once again and of course all the old pretty faces also!

DETAILS
Days Inn 101 Sky Harbour Drive La Crosse, Wi 54603
(Exit 2 Interstate 90)
Phone 608 783-1000

Room Rate $64.00 per nite and free drink card upon check in

June 15-21, 2009

Please make your reservations early and mention the V8 Rally for the discounted rooms, DO NOT CALL THE NATIONAL DAYS INN 800 NUMBER, THEY WILL HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT, USE THE PHONE NUMBER ABOVE.

I want to see your sorry ass there !!!!!! 8-)
Geezer

Re: La Crosse, Wisconsin 2009

Post by Geezer »

Damn, your looking old.......... :mrgreen: :P :P

Now, if we could only get Elliott to attend. I think he is worried about my go-cart
" The New Geezer Mobile "...........It is fast......ha
Last edited by Geezer on Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tjy

Post by tjy »

hey geez;

there's a guy here in our koa from canada that has a blue one, he decorated it with
xmas lites and also had a billy the bass fish that sang xmas songs attached to the window..

He reminded me of you. They had the xmas parade around the camp sites. I'l try to get a pix of it for you.

cheers

tom

Geezer

Post by Geezer »

:P :P :P :D :D
Bryan

Post by Bryan »

I will be there again 8-) This is a real fun smoky party for you guys who haven't been there yet. Make sure you leave enough rubber on the back to make sure you get home. :shock: Two years ago I had to stop in South Dakota and get a new tire put on half way home. Just not enough left to make it all the way:D

Bryan ;)
sb2bb

Post by sb2bb »

Bryan, You should get some kind of award for showing up every year. You've become some sort of icon in La Crosse and your attendance is always looked forward to. Thanks for being a great canuck..canok..canookie..canuckie or whatever the hell ya call yourselfs... :lol: Steve
Els

Post by Els »

Geezer wrote:Damn, your looking old.......... :mrgreen: :P :P

Now, if we could only get Elliott to attend. I think he is worried about my go-cart
" The New Geezer Mobile "...........It is fast......ha

Geez, your history with "fast" is enough to skeer many. The Willy's, the Mustang, and of course the Geezermobile with blower...all beautiful and bodacious machines. The go-cart....I ain't skeered of no stinking go-cart (said with a very heavy Mexican accent please)!

With David's very persuassive ideas, I'm going to do everything I can to make it work, just not sure how yet. If it was just work related, I'd come up with a bad back or some kind of dastardly illness that can only be cured in La Crosse, Wisconsin. Because it's Jeanette and granddaughter and other family and friends, I've got to either be more inventive or lie like a rug....or perhaps just start sobbing and whimpering for an extended period. One way or another, I'm going to give it hell.

Sure would be nice if some of you feet stuck in the corn mid west guys would saddle up and head to Daytona in a few months. I know you're perhaps not used to all the big breasted biker chicks in their thongs and bikinis but we'd get you through it. We can do burnouts there too ya know. I've heard from some that the very longest one EVER done is probably the nitrous burnout Gary did racing someone on I-95. Besides, isn't it more thrilling doing one in a place where you risk being handcuffed and thrown in the pokie?

Els
Image...Todd, North Carolina
Image Image Image
Puff

Post by Puff »

Just made my reservation for La Crosse 2009! 8-)
Arrival on 14 June 2009.
Departure on 21 June 2009.
Will be traveling with Harold.

Bill
Bill Van Sant

wag

Post by wag »