V8Bikers X-mas Drawing from David Ward and Royal Purple Oils

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
Els

Re: V8Bikers X-mas Drawing

Post by Els »

WM, can lightening strike twice?! :lol: If so, I may show up for once thinking I can win again! Of course if I do, someone's for sure going to think it's fixed. :shock:

That's pretty cool of Mr. David. I could sure use some of the good Royal Purple stuff. Makes the chopper way faster...

Els
Image...Todd, North Carolina
Image Image Image
Butterfly

Re: V8Bikers X-mas Drawing

Post by Butterfly »

I can't be there..I am having eye surgery tomorrow (Thurs) and will have bandages on my eyes..won't be able to see a damn thing....can an Exception be made? :| If not that's okay..... :) Y'all just have fun..for me!!!!!! :D
Butterfly
V8 Perv
Super Perverator

Re: V8Bikers X-mas Drawing from David Ward and Royal Purple Oils

Post by V8 Perv »

I want to know who is in charge of fraud in your dice roll tonight?

Rumor has it that some members have figured out how to cheat! :shock:

With corrupt characters such as Wildman, Geezer, Puff, and SRF
in the room a poor honest man like myself doesn't have a chance.

What really pisses me off is I still haven't figured out how to cheat! :cry:

....Johnston, Iowa
AR

Post by AR »

W1LDMAN wrote:David Ward and Royal Purple Oils have generously offered a case of oil for our X-mas drawing Friday December 19th. The drawing will be in the chatroom at 9 p.m. CST and you must be present to win for this one. The plan is to roll the dice there and some lucky dog will walk away with a case of Purple Racing oil valued at 100.00 Thanks David, that is real cool of you and we appreciate your support of V8Bikers.Net!! There are possibly some other items that we will be giving away then too so be there or be square. WM
"For V8 Bikers by V8 Bikers"

DRAW RESULTS:

Well that was a whole lot of fun! We had 12 participants in the Best Western Bar chatroom all contending to win either David's box of Royal Purple in the dice draw, or to pry Deb's heart away from Ron with our wit and charm. In the end there was really only 1 winner :arrow: Tom Calimuthafuka 8-) top scored with a 22 after 5 throws of the dice...and the runner up scores were;

tom 22
geezer, lee (Welder Boss), and Wildman 19
deb (xox!) with 18
kimi 17
poof and shane 14
aussie and ron 13
steve got 12
& sad sack darryl got 10

A special thanks to Pammy Koehn from the Arriba Gaming & Lotteries Commission (AGLC) for keeping an eye on proceedings and using her accounting skills in adding up the totals...& finally one more mention of our generous event sponsor ROYAL PURPLE OILS whose sales will no doubt be climbing dramatically as a result of this prestigious event.

gaston 2005 502
Location: South Texas & Working Around the World, Across The Nation And Up Your Street

Post by gaston 2005 502 »

Iowa 57 chevy wrote:I want to know who is in charge of fraud in your dice roll tonight?

Rumor has it that some members have figured out how to cheat! :shock:

With corrupt characters such as Wildman, Geezer, Puff, and SRF
in the room a poor honest man like myself doesn't have a chance.

What really pisses me off is I still haven't figured out how to cheat! :cry:
David,
As others have said and i must say too, thank you for the donation of the case of Royal Purple to the rebel site. I also say that i am on my second oil change with Royal Purple and will continue to use it. Thanks again. 8-)

Ron,
All i can say is i blame it on the damn turk. When he hacked in the server & crashed the site, he also somehow took all the sixes away from people that needed that oil. Yea,,, that's it. the damn turk is the one responsible for this drought of sixes, heck i am the sad sack, with a dang 10 remember you got a 13,, thats 25% more than my sad sack ass 10 :shock: . what the heck,, you still got your backyard full of buried gold. 8-)

All kidding aside,,, the turk is the one we need to find. smelly ass turk,,,a pudknocker who lives just to hack and deprive V-8 rebels of decent banter and members who need the damn sixes. i use to get several sixes each time i got on here,,, now they are like on a strictly need a six basis,,,

who knows,,, maybe with this next administration the sixes will be spread around more, that's one thing pimp daddy may be good for,,,

Besides,,, Deb wouldn't let you cheat if we told you how anyway :twisted:

Darryl
Last edited by gaston 2005 502 on Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Darryl Campbell
Tom

Post by Tom »

"and tell us what you want and where to ship to."

Really???? WOW!! Thanks David. I`ll take the white one and you can ship it anytime you are ready. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Seriously... A BIG thank you for putting this on. I`ll give you a call Monday.
Tom.
Puff

Post by Puff »

Tom,

We're glad you did some tail-kickin' to win!

Bill
Bill Van Sant