Hey Super and Brother Zo

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
KISS

Re: Hey Super

Post by KISS »

Welcome here Super,even if you like WM! :lol: :o
gaston 2005 502
Location: South Texas & Working Around the World, Across The Nation And Up Your Street

Post by gaston 2005 502 »

Super, welcome to the site. once you get a Hoss,, you'll never go back. Looking forward to the day when you post "I finally got it"

Darryl
Darryl Campbell
AR

Post by AR »

Hey Super!!

Welcome aboard from the fair dinkum southern connection. From what I hear a V8 bike is exactly what you need.

AR.

ps; "Naughty naughty" :lol: :lol: :lol:
Super

Re: Hey Super and Brother Zo

Post by Super »

Hey wildman how is the weather out there in Colorado. Thanx for bringing me into this web site of bad ass V8 bikes. Now ever more can't wait til I have enough duks for my Boss Hoss. I can already see me and my lady riding in the company of all our fellow V8 family.

To all the other members that have welcomed me THANX ! Looking foward chating and riding with u all.
.La Mesa, New Mexico
Crazy Rick

Post by Crazy Rick »

Glad to have you here. 8-) V8s are habit forming.

CR
Only those who have been OVER the edge, know where the edge actually is. The rest of you are just guessing !!
MY Retirement Plan is to "DIE BEFORE RETIREMENT"

CR http://photos.v8bikeservice.com/
ZoMan

Post by ZoMan »

Daaaaaaamn!! I thought I rode a motorbike but I am mistaken, those V8ers look freaking awesome dudes!! I've seen a couple in person but no real action...I have been considering a motorbike addition to my stable and I now know exactly what I'm getting: a big ass BossHoss! Alright then, I am the ZOmeister, just your typical long haired hippie, a proud wetback that is owned by Chope's...that's right, I don't own Chope's...Chope's owns me! Shit, i'm not even related to the family members that own the place! Freaking Super, what have you been telling these guys?! Anywayz, looks like you fellerz got a cool thing going on here, I likes! Oh yeah, thanx for the warm welcome! If anyone of you V8ers is ever around lil old La Mesa, NM, you can count on a cold beer and hot mexican food hook up by the ZOman!
I know I got some cool pix of Chope's and its crew somewhere, I'll look em up and post them soon...W1ldman, you rock brutha!!! :) Talk to all soon....
Els

Post by Els »

Man oh man, that place has the right look and according to the article, the right menu. Sure wish it was in SW Florida or NW N. Carolina instead of NM :cry: . That 2,000 mile road trip is a bit of a hike for me. Perhaps I'll be lucky enough to make it out there one day.

Els 8-)
Image...Todd, North Carolina
Image Image Image