TAYLOR MADE WHEELS

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
Steve Taylor

Re: TAYLOR MADE WHEELS

Post by Steve Taylor »

Thanks Wildman, you're great guys on here, hope to meet you sometime.
I will be stripping my Kannon very soon to make a bigger arm and rear wheel. Will keep you posted with some pics. 8-)
Steve Taylor

Post by Steve Taylor »

Some wheels for you to look at?
Attachments
IMG_1840.jpg
Steve Taylor

Post by Steve Taylor »

Wildman, I need to speak to you regarding this, please send me your phone number, or phone me on 01597860692.
Steve Taylor

Post by Steve Taylor »

Thanks for the call Wildman, really good to talk and thanks again for all your help.
I think she was going to give the rim a polish :o
Attachments
IMG_1714.jpg
Els

Post by Els »

W1LDMAN wrote:Steve, Absolute pleasure speaking with you on the phone. The car tire vs. bike tire debate has been going on for years. Looking forward to seeing more about your wheels and learning from you. Great to have you here. WM 8-)

WM and Steve,

Anything you guys can share on the board here? I'm always curious to hear the debates over car vs bike tires. I'm pretty convinced of the right application for me anyhow. I wouldn't remotely consider another car tire after having experimented a number of times. I'm more into riding though than making smoke. I can see the merits of auto tires with respect to making smoke and straight roads.

Els
Image...Todd, North Carolina
Image Image Image
Steve Taylor

Post by Steve Taylor »

I'm sure that it's illegal to run a car tyre on a motorcycle in UK?
Els

Post by Els »

Steve Taylor wrote:I'm sure that it's illegal to run a car tyre on a motorcycle in UK?

Steve,

In spite of being a proponent of running m/c tires on bikes and car tires on cars, "illegal" sucks. After having many great conversations with good friend Jimbo regarding some of the governments do's and don'ts over there, and especially in consideration of what has happened there with respect to immigration, lack of respect for age old English ways, and MOST ESPECIALLY with respect to the total ban of hand guns and what happens to a good citizen's lack of rights to adequately protect self, family and property....I have to respectfully say that it being against the law to have a auto tire on a bike.....just SUCKS for lack of a better description.

I know this is a motorcycle board but you guys need to vote the assholes out of your gov't the same way we need to do the same here with our Congress.

Back to motorcycles......your wheels look awesome!

Elliot :evil:
Image...Todd, North Carolina
Image Image Image
Steve Taylor

Post by Steve Taylor »

Well said Elliot, couldn't agree more.