Cool?

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
SF

Re: Cool?

Post by SF »

they say i'm slow but I'm rough...sometimes it takes a while to get what the WM is up to 8-)

haha, Keep a watch on his space!
Carl La Fong
$ite $upporter

Post by Carl La Fong »

Sorry Eddie, sorry to anyone that disagrees. I HATE THEME BIKES!!!!! I would be embarrased to be seen on that thing. It's heinous. Just my humble, yet accurate, opinion
Visit My Blog-Carl La Fong, Boy Genius™
http://jkcallin.blogspot.com/
KrautV8

Post by KrautV8 »

Carl La Fong wrote:I HATE THEME BIKES!!!!! I would be embarrased to be seen on that thing.

And I thought I would be alone with that opinion... :lol:
I totally agree 8-)

Loaf
hogv8

Post by hogv8 »

I think all his creations are ugly IMHO .

Jack
Anna

Post by Anna »

Wildmans bike is wicked HOT!!!!
ImageHasselfelde/Harz Germany
Puff

Post by Puff »

That snake/cobra trike is the one that almost ran me
over during the saturday ride at Pullman City/Harz in
2005! The guy who rides it is a dangerous driver!
While on the ride, he put his front wheel's axle VERY
close to my right foot while riding! He made me feel
extremely nervous, and he needs to be thinking a
WHOLE LOT more about riding safely!

Puff
Bill Van Sant

hogv8

Post by hogv8 »

WM , I was referring to Eddies creations not Monte's . To me Monte is a genius .

Jack
V8VIRTUOSO

Post by V8VIRTUOSO »

hey guys and gals.

That mini gun Boss should have been the bike that Arnie had in Terminator 2 or 3 lol.
Hey the trike looks very expressive and interesting but the most interesting thing to me is the Helmet. Hey Wildman and Els etc do you know of a helmet company that produce cool looking full style helmets for cruiser and chopper riders? Like a full frame but see through so it looks like a lid or half lid. The one on the seat of that trike looks awesome. Id like a colour coded helmet like that for my next Chopper.

Cheers

Jimbo
Els

Post by Els »

V8VIRTUOSO wrote:hey guys and gals.

That mini gun Boss should have been the bike that Arnie had in Terminator 2 or 3 lol.
Hey the trike looks very expressive and interesting but the most interesting thing to me is the Helmet. Hey Wildman and Els etc do you know of a helmet company that produce cool looking full style helmets for cruiser and chopper riders? Like a full frame but see through so it looks like a lid or half lid. The one on the seat of that trike looks awesome. Id like a colour coded helmet like that for my next Chopper.

Cheers

Jimbo

Jimbo, I liked the paint and graphics on that trike also. Talk about an attention getter :shock:

I've seen some pretty wild helmets that Shoei is doing but they're almost always full face. I don't even think they do the ones where you can lift the chin piece. HJC and Nolan do though. Shoei and perhaps Arai have some wild designs where the color combos can come close possibly but they're not custom. I had a pretty wild dragon style Shoei that was a great color match to the Suzuki GSX-R I recently had. That was a red/white/blue combo.

I've seen numerous vendors at Daytona that do the airbrush work on helmets some of which are extremely well done, others that look amateur.

Els
Image...Todd, North Carolina
Image Image Image
AR

Post by AR »

WM, please stick to the topic asshole!
sled350

Post by sled350 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zpq4OyPE ... r_embedded

Just to take this completely off the subject. HAHA
Last edited by sled350 on Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Els

Post by Els »

Was Wildman the piano player or the guy with the funnel up his ass?! ;)
Image...Todd, North Carolina
Image Image Image
KrautV8

Post by KrautV8 »

W1LDMAN wrote:Jack, I wish you could see how big I am smiling. :D There are some funny stories surrounding this theme bike as Puff said. I just posted that to get Loaf going. :D When I was in Pullman City the TV crew came to me and said they heard I was with BHRA and would I say a few words about it for the camera. :evil: I had basically been up for 3 days drinking and riding. Also feeling a bit strange as I had never been out of our country. :twisted: It all is a lot to take in. So the camera fired up but so did a loud bike right next to me. I was taken off guard and really screwed my interview. The TV crew said they would come back and do it over again but I never had the chance. Later I asked Loaf to please make sure that never got in the video. Hahaha. Loaf said that I should see everyone's first interview in the Pullman City videos over they years, that they were all bad.

Then he tells me of the owner of this trikes interview. He said he was asked what was the inspiration to build such a machine and the guy fell silent and did not respond, just air time while he himself tried to think of why he would have built such an contraption. Hahaha. Anyway these are the fun things I remember of my travels and laugh a lot everytime I think about them. Maybe you had to be there. WM 8-)

By the way my interview was in the out takes for the 2007 video and I'll just have to wear that egg on my face from now on. Oh well. WM

Wildman, you almost got me with "Olaf's favorite" :lol: Really enjoying this subject and the pics!

Man, I love this beautiful snake trike and his helmet...hahahaha....by the way - his name is Olaf, too...I hope no one will mix up us...hahahahaha...:lol: :lol: :lol:

Keep coming the pics, Mike

Loaf
Anna

Post by Anna »

W1LDMAN wrote:

That is what we have been talking about Boom Boom! :D
ImageHasselfelde/Harz Germany
Boom Boom & Rockstar

Post by Boom Boom & Rockstar »

ANNA, is that you sitting south on that north bound bike??????BOOMBOOM