Baltic Sea V8 Boat Party February 5-7 2010

list any events, gatherings, coffee house poser runs, etc in your area.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
KISS

Baltic Sea V8 Boat Party February 5-7 2010

Post by KISS »

Hi all,

I am happy to tell you that Boss Hoss Cycles Sweden is going to start off a new Boss Hoss tradition. We will have a Boss Hoss Baltic cruise February 5-7 originating from Stockholm, Sweden and invite you all to this event. The Baltic cruises are famous for its party life and the Boss Hoss Baltic cruise will join forces with the Swedish Motorcyclists Party Cruise called Hoj-X. Our expectation on the fun factor of this event is very high :) We will have a bike on stand on the Cruise and have arranged our own Boss Hoss bar in the dance palace.

For more information contact Hugo in Sweden or Kimi in Finland

Kimi Forsman
email>> kimi@4sale.fi

Hugo Pettersson
• Änggatan 62, 702 24 Örebro, Sweden
• +46 703 936393
• email>> hugo@bosshoss.se
http://www.bosshoss.se

Boss Hoss Cycles Sweden
Selling America's Dream Machines in Sweden since 2006
hugo

Re: Baltic Sea V8 Boat Party February 5-7 2010

Post by hugo »

Good that you already entered the event :) This will be a blast!
502wingman

Post by 502wingman »

Hugo,
is there some info in English also besides the Swedisch version on your website ? Can not find it, and my Swedisch language skills are not so good ;)
Thank you
Peter
Peter the WingMan
Backnang, Germany
KISS

Post by KISS »

Biggest BHRA chapter in the universe has just booked 15 cabins to the cruise. :o 8-)

Peter,the cruise starts from Stockholm at 5th but You can also come w us from Helsinki at 6th if it suits You better ?
Just let me or Hugo know what You need/want and we´ll try to answer to all questions. :shock:

Hugo should do the translation from Swedish to English and hopefully in Germany as well.
hugo

Post by hugo »

Kimi is always a step ahead - I guess it is since he is in East European time zone :)

As stated, the ship Silja Serenade leaves Stockholm at 17.00 CET Friday February 5. These cruises are famous (or infamous depending who you ask) for it's party life and I guess that this will be a fun event. The ship arrives in Helsinki the morning after and there is some time to see some of this beutiful town before there is time to go back. Here the Finnish riders will join us as the ship goes back to Stockholm. And if I know the finnish guys correctly, there will be some serious party going back to Finland again so depending on your health state you can get two or even three days of Boss Hoss cruise :)

We will join forces with the Swedish Bikerider Association who have already some 800 people joining going Stockholm-Helsinki and back.

We will have a bike on stand but more important, we will have our own Boss Hoss bar in the dance hall.

Prices will be about 100 EUR and up roundtrip per person depending on choice of cabin and how many you squeeze in each cabin :) You can get a good feeling of the alternatives at: https://netshop.tallink.com/sw/Vacation ... =-49867181 . But remember to book by the telephone number +46 8-666 33 33 and give the booking code "Hoj-X".

Hugo
KISS

Post by KISS »

Back home from the wet Cruise! We were about 20 V8bike orientated quests on the boat from Sweden and Fucking Finland. The boat was also loaded w 800 "normal" motorcyclists so there was everything for each! In the Info Desk at the Boulevard, where all the passengers saw it, was located a quite nice stroker BH from Sweden,of course owned by a man who talked Finnie! In the Dance Hall there was a Boss Hoss Bar loaded w different Boss Hoss drinks and friendly BH personal!
Hugo was (as always) a very nice and friendly host and we had fun w him and others and a few beers! :roll:

Here You have a few pics from the boat.Other pictures are sencored for the next 10 years!

Boss hoss Bar
rsz_rsz_2img_2372.jpg
Hugo Boss
rsz_rsz_img2_2378.jpg
Beauty and the Beast!
rsz_1rsz_img2_2391.jpg
hugo

Post by hugo »

Yes, I agree with Kimi!

That was a great boat trip. I tried to enclose some of my pictures - but the quota was full - I will try later.

1. First of all, we had a discussion of how to carry a purse. Kimis idea was to use it as a backpack.
2. When cruising the Baltic in February - you don't fall asleep as you sit on sun deck. And a good suggestion is to get a cabin on the higher decks. Below the waterline - it is like trying to go asleep in an ice blender. Which make sense - when you fall asleep in your iceblender you are just as "intoxicated" as you will be on a cruise like this.
3. A picture of Klaus and his Lady Dragon. Riding a Boss Hoss with a 330 on snow and ice is always a bit exciting.
4. "Our" bar staff.
5. Our Boss Hoss beer glasses. A fun thing was that our own beer glasses with the Boss Hoss logo printed on them got spread all over the boat. By a "coincidence?!" a whole box of glasses were distributed in the Harley pub :)
KrautV8

Post by KrautV8 »

Hey, sounds like the trip was lots of fun for you all!!

Yes, send some more pics, Hugo and Kimi....especially interested into the censored ones...teh he he he.... :lol:

Olaf
KISS

Post by KISS »