The Next Rally in the Rockies, 2009

list any events, gatherings, coffee house poser runs, etc in your area.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
Bryan

The Next Rally in the Rockies, 2009

Post by Bryan »

Hey International V8 Riders,

As most of you know who come to this site, we held a Rally in the Rockies here in Cochrane, Alberta, Canada lst year and we'll do again this year from July 29 to Aug 1.

I've blocked 10 rooms at this point at the same motel as last year, which is the Super 8 in Cochrane, Alberta, Canada. The number is 403-932-6355 or 1-866-880-8846 for central reservations.

Joanne Mulroy at the Cochrane Super 8 has given us a rate of $120 to $130 CDN per night depending in the numbers of people in the room. I checked rates across the street at the Best Western and they are the same. There are only 2 motels in Cochrane (well, there are a couple more but you would not want to stay there) so this is the best we can do. You have to remember, this is tourist season here so they get us in the wallet pretty good this time of year.

She will hold these rooms until June 30th. After that you take your chances on getting one. The dates again are July 29 through August 1, 2009, checking out the morning of Sunday, August 2.

Hopefully we might see some of your faces here. If you have any questions you can post them here or email me at bward@movac.ca.

Bryan
AR

Re: The Next Rally in the Rockies, 2009

Post by AR »

thanks for posting the info Bryan. I think 2009 is going to be remembered as the "year of the V8 rallys" and one could happily bounce around the globe devouring the scene.

Miami, Ok
Rocky's
Lacrosse
Pullman City
V8 Explosion
Paris
RATFR
and even NZ is backing up later in the year...what did I miss?

Good luck with it Bryan :!:

AR.
KISS

Re: The Next Rally in the Rockies, 2009

Post by KISS »

Aussiefahrt wrote:thanks for posting the info Bryan. I think 2009 is going to be remembered as the "year of the V8 rallys" and one could happily bounce around the globe devouring the scene.

Miami, Ok
Rocky's
Lacrosse
Pullman City
V8 Explosion
Paris
RATFR
and even NZ is backing up later in the year...what did I miss?

Good luck with it Bryan :!:

AR.
Rob,you forgot this one:Boss Hoss Riders of Finland Rally- June 13th and 14th 2009 :lol: