Marv's 5" Tach Bracket

repairs, maintanence, electrical wizardry, mechanical epiphany, etc.
Forum Sponsored byHP Lubricants
AR

Marv's 5" Tach Bracket

Post by AR »

Marv's the man.
Attachments
Thought I'd try the cheaper mechanical style autometer guages (in lieu of electrical) cause they are "outside of the vehicle" and ended up happy with having more braided lines screwing with peoples minds hahaha!
Thought I'd try the cheaper mechanical style autometer guages (in lieu of electrical) cause they are "outside of the vehicle" and ended up happy with having more braided lines screwing with peoples minds hahaha!
Ducks.jpg
gaston 2005 502
Location: South Texas & Working Around the World, Across The Nation And Up Your Street

Re: Marv's 5" Tach Bracket

Post by gaston 2005 502 »

Rob,

Ok i gotta ask,,,, What's up with the duck? :D
Darryl Campbell
AR

Post by AR »

gaston 2005 502 wrote:Rob,

Ok i gotta ask,,,, What's up with the duck? :D
Good question Dazza,

Since Dyersburg 2006 I've become a big fan of the Duck's Unlimited movement. One of the restaurant owners near Walmart had a framed portrait pic of his 1yr old grand daughter nursing a double barrel shotgun and sucking on a duck caller - it was too much to ignore so I asked what this 'duck' business was all about and ...well... it was just so North American and just so tickled my fancy.
Secondly, as Elvis pointed out to me once, you cant take yourself too seriously and these big bad bikes oozing attitude are great, but are even better with a touch of self deprecation.

Any more questions?
gaston 2005 502
Location: South Texas & Working Around the World, Across The Nation And Up Your Street

Post by gaston 2005 502 »

Good story Wildman,,, and i can't believe Aussie Rob would try to hold out on us on that one. :roll: Been duck hunting a few times and enjoyed the hell out of it, buddy i had could call em in and it was a heck of a feeling to see in come in close then hammer the heck out of em. As stated i went a few times,, but i didn't like to eat em so i stopped going :roll: . But it was FUN 8-)
Darryl Campbell