All in one!

repairs, maintanence, electrical wizardry, mechanical epiphany, etc.
Forum Sponsored byHP Lubricants
KISS

All in one!

Post by KISS »

Finally i got all parts to finish my gage update.I have only one gage in my "street fighter" (BB Kannon) and i have allways been worried because i get no info about engine temperature and oilpressure.I wanted to keep the "clean look" of my bike,so i put again only one gage,but this time it has all the info i need:speedo,rpm,water temp,oil pressure+temp,volts and warning system to all those.Then it has a quarter mile timer+0-60mph just for fun.It looked stupid simple black race gage,so i wanted it to be chromed so i had to made alu cover for it and chrome it.Now it look as i wanted.Here you see all info about the gage: http://www.stackltd.com/st700.html
IMG_1433.JPG
IMG_1435.JPG
IMG_1439.JPG
Last edited by KISS on Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
KISS

Re: All in one!

Post by KISS »

More pics,sorry!
IMG_1441.JPG
IMG_1443.JPG
502wingman

Post by 502wingman »

cool Kim :)
Peter the WingMan
Backnang, Germany
regis

Post by regis »

Kiss,

Nice Guage Package, I have a 01' Boss Hoss and am looking to add a Tach. I saw the link for the Guage, however, I was looking to get a mount like the one pictured, very nice.......also, what is "nep" as I see it often on this site, and what is the origin?

Thanks

Regis
KISS

Post by KISS »

Hello regis.The down part (handlebar clamp and gauge mount w 4 LED lights) of my gauge package is made by Custom Chrome,but the cover for the gauge is "home made" because they dont make same size as the stack gauge is.
"nep" comes when you try to write n o ,Wild man virus :lol: