Sidecar

repairs, maintanence, electrical wizardry, mechanical epiphany, etc.
Forum Sponsored byHP Lubricants
tomas

Sidecar

Post by tomas »

Hi all!! :lol:

Does anyone know about sidecar solutions for BH (mine is SB'03)? I just got an idea to investigate this, so before I would love to hear the comments from real gurus :-). First position when googling : http://www.armec.com/tremola2.html . Has anyone tried this or similar one???
Thanks in advance!

tomas
AR

Re: Sidecar

Post by AR »

Tomas,

I havent heard of anyone setting up a boss hoss side car since the 90's Tomas. When you think about it though...the bike is perfect for it. Lots a nice square frame to clamp to. Good luck with your search.

Aussie.
tomas

Post by tomas »

yeah, space enough, however the driving such thing shuold be a challenge, at least in the beginnig.. I remember once I rode a small bike with the sidecar it was a bit strange :D , bh should be another story...
502wingman

Post by 502wingman »

I have seen pictures a few years ago but I dont remember the company who made it (may be even a German company) Somehow I mean to remember that they said selling them mostly to Japan. Try to contact a guy named Paul Oberrhein (?) at Boss Hoss Japan. Sorry but that is all I know.
Peter
Peter the WingMan
Backnang, Germany
AR

Post by AR »

I dont know if Paul is still there. Last time I emailed BH Japan 'Kage' responded using the language translator. That was in mid 2007. Translator was bumpy but we understood one another enough.
Swiss V8

Post by Swiss V8 »

Two years ago there was a white single speed Boss Hoss with a sidecar at the International Rally in Pullman City Harz.
I don't have a picture by the hand for now. I think it was a German licence plate.
Olaf do you remember the name of the owner?
Martin

BHRA President Europe
hogv8

Post by hogv8 »

There's a guy on the V8riders.com site named Gizmo that has a Boss Hoss with a sidecar . His email address is hamlinmj@yahoo.com . His has a platform on the sidecar frame that he has carried a Harley Sportster on .

Jack