Question For 18 Inch Car Tire Wheel Owners,,,

repairs, maintanence, electrical wizardry, mechanical epiphany, etc.
Forum Sponsored byHP Lubricants
gaston 2005 502
Location: South Texas & Working Around the World, Across The Nation And Up Your Street

Question For 18 Inch Car Tire Wheel Owners,,,

Post by gaston 2005 502 »

i have been working on gaining information for trying to get a car tire wheel. i spoke with Tim and he stated his car tire width is 10&3/4 inches wide with a pro stock fender and the fender ID is 11 inches. my fender is 10 &3/4 wide ID and i was wondering of the members who are running a 18 inch car tire, what is you tire width measured with a tape? what tire brand do you use and model #. i have after market rounded steel fenders and am going to try a car tire wheel and probably end up ordering from Marv. first i thought of trying to get my design wheel in a car tire wheel and i guess i am not going to be able to do this, they no longer make the design,,, no less a car tire wheel,, tried to find a centered car tire wheel forging, no such luck. so i guess if i find a tire that appears to fit inside of my fender, i will order the wheel and run it a full tires wear, and if i like it, order the front wheel and matching sprocket, if not just sell the wheel.
Any help will be appreciated.

darryl
Darryl Campbell