The "Mistress" is on the block!

private party ads only.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
grumpy

The "Mistress" is on the block!

Post by grumpy »

Okay today is the day - the "Mistress" is officially on the block for sale - I purchased her new in October 2002 and she has been faithful to a "T" for 11 + years - has never left me on the side of the road or disappointed me in her performance She is not a garage queen, so she has a few minor imperfections - I won't 'rate' her because everyones scale is a little different, but a few folks on this site have seen her recently at LaCrosse and I think she carriers her age rather well. The list of goodies is long - over $10,000 in CCS stuff alone, $5,000 in aftermarket goodies and the engine was $9,000 to build.

Livin' on the Edge' - 2003 Boss Hoss - pro built 421ci stroker - (583+hp on pump gas) - 2 speed trans w/reverse -18" CCS rims - Kewlmetal raked front end - paint by Rons CP - air dams - large radiator - tons of chrome - very fast, reliable and tons of fun ! - $34,000 or will consider partial trade for C5 Vette or Street Glide

ACCESSORIES: Kewlmetal raked front end – 2”over tubes (recent seals and rebuild) - Kewlmetal risers - Fresh rear shocks - Upper Engraved chrome air dam (CCS) - Lower Engraved chrome air dam with opening for tranny cooler (CCS) - Front mounted tranny cooler (CCS) - Lazer lights - Chrome crash bars - Chrome sliders and supports - CCS overflow tank/bracket - Kuryakyn Switch blade foot pegs - Chrome engraved lower frame covers (CCS) - Shifter arm and brake arm covers (CCS) - Chrome frame neck covers (CCS) - Short CCS windshield and billet mount - Engraved rear axle covers (CCS) - Chrome billet side mount plate w/LED light (CCS) - Chrome swingarm end covers and V8 buttons (CCS) - Hot Toppers - Chrome tail panels (seat pan and tool box) (CCS) - Side stand pant guard (CCS) - New style header covers (no rivets) (CCS) - CCS 18” 3 pc wheels front and back - Chrome wheel spacers - Chrome CCS rear pulley - Chrome rear hub - Chrome side panel screws (CCS) - Kuryakyn gas caps - Speedo visor - Billet fuel pump block off - Chrome rotor buttons – front and rear - Extra wide radiator - S blade fan - Kuryakyn grips - Clock & Temp gauges - Trans temp sender (switched to temp gauge) - Azure headlight - New style fuse block - Chrome dash inserts - LED dash/instrument lights - LED accent lighting - Quick disconnect cross over fuel line - Tank and wiring all in easy disconnect pins (can remove tank without removing dash or draining fuel) - Passenger seat and rack - BH large rack bag - GPS wired through switch - Tach - LED rear signals - Billet mirrors - Fresh alternator - Fresh water pump - Removable lower cross member - Trans has newer plates, HD output bearing, newer front pulley - Custom made wide rear fender (12” wide)

ENGINE:
400ci GM iron block bored and stroked to 421 ci – Pro built by CNC Motorsports for bike - 10.5:1 compression – AFR 210 heads - Custom Comp solid lifter cam .631 lift - All internals are blower/NOS compatible - Complete MSD ignition – billet dist, solid state coil, 6AL box, wires - AED carb – flowed for the engine and bike - Tri-Y headers (CCS) - Chrome billet tall valve covers - Billet wire looms - Larger CCS air cleaner w/ hi flow elements - Engine dynoed at 583hp on 91 octane - Have all build documents for engine - Engine was built to sprint car specs and it sounds like it and runs like it.

47,500 mi on chassis – 16,500 mi on engine

SPARES:
18” CCS 3pc rear wheel - Stock convertor - Alternator and starter (need to be freshened) - Spare pair of Aldan shocks - Miscellaneous other parts

Pictures are available here - http://v8mancave.com/03-boss-hoss-motorcycle.html

Will be going on Cycle Trader and craigslist shortly. Thanks for looking

Easiest way to contact me is grumpy@v8mancave.com
grumpy

Re: The "Mistress" is on the block!

Post by grumpy »

SOLD !!
V8Bikers
Site Admin

Post by V8Bikers »

Congratulations!! I hope you decide to stay in the V-8 family or at least keep in touch with us. :group_hug:
Bill

DeLand, FL.

"This is just one of the many reasons I love V8Bikers; able to openly display T&A, curse, say what you will;
able to be a fucking man here. Thanks Bill" - Grand Canard
grumpy

Post by grumpy »

I will definitely be around Bill - still have several local guys that I do work for on their V8s and Jen and I will continue to do the LaCrosse gathering for at least the next 3 years through the end of our contract with the Days Hotel.