Full Exhaust Pipes - SB Boss Hoss - SOLD

private party ads only.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
V-MAN

Full Exhaust Pipes - SB Boss Hoss - SOLD

Post by V-MAN »

SOLD

THANKS DENNIS - PIPES ARE IN DELAND FOR YOU

I bought these full exhaust pipes for my bike and they were never used. When I lived in Maine the State started to really crack down on decibel level of exhaust systems. I bought this set new and thought I would modify them with some type of baffle system to keep the State happy and off my back! I ended up selling the house and moving before I got started on the project ... they have been wrapped and on my shelf since. Here are a couple pictures, happy to take more if you would like. I really don't want to ship them, I plan to carry them south for Bike Week and would be happy to exchange them there. If you want to have them packaged and shipped thats fine. I can deliver them to the shipper of your choice.

Not sure why they look "yellowish" in the photo, reflection maybe? They have never been mounted or engine run with them ... ends (near header) are spotless. I'd be happy to get pics outside but not today ... too COLD and snowy.

I don't remember what I paid, been too long. Make me a fair offer and they could be yours ...

Pipes are in FL now, see pictures below:

DSCN2687.jpg
DSCN2690.jpg
DSCN2691.jpg
DSCN2692.jpg
DSCN2693.jpg
DSCN2694.jpg
DSCN2695.jpg
DSCN2696.jpg
Anymore pictures please ask ...
Last edited by V-MAN on Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IF YOU TELL THE TRUTH YOU DON'T HAVE TO REMEMBER ANYTHING

petitemoose

Re: Full Exhaust Pipes - SB Boss Hoss

Post by petitemoose »

Thanks Don ... The check will go out in Monday's Mail :)
Who says building a border wall won't work?!? The Chinese built one over 2000 years ago and they STILL don't have any Mexicans ...
Iron Maiden
The Better Half !!

Post by Iron Maiden »

Congrats guys-If we can help with the delivery let us know. I am assuming we will be seeing Petite in a few weeks in Marco Island so we can take them there.

petitemoose

Post by petitemoose »

The plan is he will take the pipes to you and I will pick them up when we take Organ Donor home :) Feel free to put them in the living room LoL
Who says building a border wall won't work?!? The Chinese built one over 2000 years ago and they STILL don't have any Mexicans ...
V-MAN

Post by V-MAN »

Thanks Dennis, pipes will be in deLand today!
IF YOU TELL THE TRUTH YOU DON'T HAVE TO REMEMBER ANYTHING