2000 Harley-Davidson FLHTPI Police Bike

private party ads only.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
zzz

2000 Harley-Davidson FLHTPI Police Bike

Post by zzz »

Holy crap! There's 1881 Harleys for sale on Ebay. Only 3 Boss Hosses and 1 Kannon. Things not looking good for Fuckin Casper. All right one of you wealthy Rebs can buy this cool ride for your wife for all I care. Or better yet just imagine re-living all of our childhood dreams. Remember wanting to ride a Police Bike? Sure you do. Feel the joy of your inner child re-kindled and well.....Ahhhhhh!

Fuckin Santa Fe, New Mexico
AR

Re: 2000 Harley-Davidson FLHTPI Police Bike

Post by AR »

throw in the jacket & you might get a bite out east... :D
zzz

Post by zzz »

quote="Aussie Rob"]throw in the jacket & you might get a bite out east... :D[/quote]

After second, third and fourth thought, especially after seeing what a BHC3ZZ4SS will cost me I've decided to keep my Harley. Fuckin Santa Fe is expensive as hell to live in. Being a Colorado boy transferred here to New Mexico from my beloved Colorado by the Phone Co. still has me reeling. It's just that I have 10 years before I can retire with my full pension. There's no way I can give up now. Santa Fe is a Harley town and the Brotherhood is intense here. Kinda like you guys! I'd love to ride with you guys but to be honest I'd be embarassed to show up at a V8 Rally on a Hog. When I watched a DVD of the Parade at Dyersburg, I noticed some HD's in attendance however. I am looking forward to attending the Red River Run right here in New Mexico. It's over the Memorial Day weekend and I'd be happy to include a post of some of the festivities and some pics if you'ld like to see them. I've always been into suntanned blondes but there are some lovely brunettes here. Maybe some of them will attend the Rally also!!!

PS; I'm not really that "Wild". I'm actually very mellow. There is only one W1ldman and it has been a pleasure to hang out with him these last couple of months. I suppose if a V8 is in the cards then it will happen. Thanx!!!!!

Casper
Last edited by zzz on Sun May 04, 2008 4:39 pm, edited 5 times in total.
okie

Post by okie »

Don't let the riding a Harley bother you Casper,3/4 of these guys trailer their bikes everywhere they go,afraid of break downs or whatever,always proud to ride my H.D. when I'm not on the Hoss,I prefer the Harley for traveling.Be careful what you wish for.
zzz

Post by zzz »

[quote="okie"]Don't let the riding a Harley bother you Wild Casper,3/4 of these guys trailer their bikes everywhere they go,afraid of break downs or whatever,always proud to ride my H.D. when I'm not on the Hoss,I prefer the Harley for traveling.Be careful what you wish for.[/quot1e]

I wish for a SS! Black please.

Not So Casper
hogv8

Post by hogv8 »

Casper , I suppose it's true that some Boss Hoss owners do trailer their bikes to wherever they go but not me . My Boss is meticulously maintained and I wouldn't be afraid to ride it from coast to coast . Yes I carry a few spare parts just in case but to say these bikes are not as dependable as a Harley is strictly Bullshit . I own both and if my wife didn't ride the Harley it would collect dust . I have over 50,000 miles on my Boss and it never ever left me stranded . I can't say that about any Harley i have owned and I have owned a lot of them .

Jack
okie

Post by okie »

Yeah Jack what you say is true -- after quite a few up grades to everything which is something alot of new Hoss owners don't understand.The only up grade to my Harley was when it was new,exhaust and air cleaner,this is old ground and I don't want to get in a pissing match but you have to be honest when someone is looking to get a Hoss as a daily rider,comming from a Harley that is just change oil and add gas,there is quite a difference.