Boss Hoss Stuff For Sale...MUST READ!!!!

private party ads only.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
Brenda

Boss Hoss Stuff For Sale...MUST READ!!!!

Post by Brenda »

Anytime you need to get ahold of me for questions, order, concerns, complaints, suggestions, or anything at all, I'm here to help!!! Please don't hesitate to contact me...
Brenda Gilster
Redwood's Promo Products
8331 Bridge Street #3
Rockford, MN 55373
Cell # 612-968-9406

FYI...Must Read

Shipping Costs
will depend on where you are ordering from, I ship via USPS Priority Mail. USA 2-3 days, International 6-10 days. As soon as I know what you want I will get the purchase total, shipping & insurance costs and send you an invoice for the grand total via PM and we'll be set to rock and roll!

Insurance will be put on anything $100.00 & above, & at your request on anything below $100.00. If you deny insurance, that's up to you, I just don't want to be held responsible for anything that gets lost or ruined in shipping, especially Internationally, so if you deny insurance I will ask you to send me an e-mail directly, that says that you declined, that way if something happens to it in shipping, I won't feel guily :(

Payments Accepted by Paypal (preferred), Money order or Cashiers check, I don't do plastic, sorry! :oops: I will not ship anything until I recieve payment in full.

Jewelry and Decals (Custom orders) Jewelry and Decals on this website can be ordered to your specs. Decals can be ordered in any color and size you wish and pricing will vary, of course, same goes with jewelry. I have a stone color chart below for choosing your stone color for any jewelry piece that has that choice, also you may choose the metal, Sterling Silver, 10K or 14K White or Yellow Gold (prices will depend on metal ordered) and of course your ring size. Custom orders for jewelry will take 3-5 weeks to make and of course payment time and shipping time, company is usually pretty good at getting things to me closer to 3 weeks than they are at 5 weeks, Decals will usually be 2 weeks give or take. Before I put in an order for any custom made jewelry or decals, I request 75% down before I will order it and the other 25% plus shipping be paid before I ship the item to you, I hope you can understand my request. Again, just get ahold of me, either by PM, call or write and we'll get you set right up!

Thank you soooooo much for your interest and let me know if I can be of any help!!! :D
Attachments
color chart.jpg
RIDE FREE AND RIDE SAFE!!!

AR

Re: Boss Hoss Stuff For Sale...MUST READ!!!!

Post by AR »

Brenda,

received my winged logo mud flaps in super quick time...told you USPS rocks. You should list them for sale here too they are a cool item. Will post a pic on my rig when I mount them up.

Many Thanks!!! 8-)
Brenda

Post by Brenda »

I'll do that, but I only have a few pair left and think I might have another pair sold, so as soon as I know if they do or don't want them I'll post the others on here and will have to re-order. Thanks for you input, it's always greatly appreciated and I'm glad you like the flaps and I can't wait to see them on your rig.

KISS

Post by KISS »

Thanks Brenda!Got my package today.You have nice products,fast delivery,easy and safe payment via paypal and easy acces from v8bikers.net,what more do your spoiled customers need?
Brenda

Post by Brenda »

Thanks Kiss! I really appreciate that! I will be putting more things on the v8bikers site as soon as I get my own page, which is in the works right now, but poor Lennu, is so busy, that he will get to it as soon as he has time. So please be patient with us and we will bring you more Boss Hoss Stuff! Thanks again to all the people that have been customers of mine, I truely appreciate it!