FOR SALE: 1999 Boss Hoss 6700 miles...Immaculate

private party ads only.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
hdtrader

FOR SALE: 1999 Boss Hoss 6700 miles...Immaculate

Post by hdtrader »

I have reduced the price on this Boss to $17000...1999 Boss Hoss with ZZ4 350/355HP, GM 58cc polished aluminum heads, GM polished aluminum intake, Quadrajet 750 cfm, compression ratio: 10:1, single speed automatic, nine gallon "ram air" gas tank with two gallon reserve under the seat. This bike was manufactured by Boss Hoss in Dyersburg, TN and modified by Mountain Boss Hoss. This particular bike was the “Mark Martin Bike” but was custom re-painted by Kenny Dean of Razor Custom Paint...Fredericksburg, VA. It is a beautiful and nice riding bike…it has never been subject to a burn-out nor has it been ridden hard. It has only 6700 miles on it…slow cruising miles. The paint Is nice as well as all the chrome…it’s hard to believe it’s a ’99 model. I would consider trading this for a late model H-D Dresser, other bikes or a car or truck of particular interest. It also comes with two matching custom painted helmets...so if you or someone you know is interested then drop me a line at harry.buford@comcast.net or call me at 256 683-8788. The bike is located in North Alabama and I hold clear Alabama Title. It is the one in the picture below...more pictures available. I'm not getting out of the Boss Hoss family just reducing from two Boss Hosses to one.

Thanks...Randy
Randy
Huntsville AL
hdtrader

SOLD

Post by hdtrader »

The bike has a new home...thanks
Randy
Huntsville AL