Boss Hoss Belts

private party ads only.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
Brenda

Boss Hoss Belts

Post by Brenda »

Got belts for sale, your choice of either Black or Brown, and lasered into the belt is your choice of either the winged logo or the pegasis logo, tell me your choices of color, logo, size and your address and we'll be good to go!!! Best picture I could get of all four belts.

$35.00 + shipping and insurance
See Classified ad..."Boss Hoss Stuff for sale" for shipping and insurance info, etc. Thanks!
Attachments
Rpp product 001.jpg
RIDE FREE AND RIDE SAFE!!!

Boom Boom & Rockstar

Re: Boss Hoss Belts

Post by Boom Boom & Rockstar »

Brenda I am interested in a black pegasis belt for Rockstar. How much with tax and shipping and I will get a money order out to you?? I am at work now so not sure of the size. Boom Boom
Brenda

Post by Brenda »

Where do you live? $35.00 for the belt and shipping shouldn't be more than $7.00 for priority mail 2-3 days in the US, or if you want to go normal mail, it will probably be less. I'd know for sure as soon as you let me know what size and then I can box it up and get a shipping cost, would you want insurance on it? Just an FYI belts sizes are 38, 40, 42, 44, etc. Let me know and I'll take care of it ASAP! Thanks!!!!

zenbiker

Post by zenbiker »

I have two belts and a Boss buckle from Brenda. I can vouch for her quality and service....Joe
Brenda

Post by Brenda »

Thanks Joe, I really appreciate the feedback, especially when it's good! :D But I also would like to know anytime anyone has a problem or compalint or concern, tha's how I do business and will do everything I can to make it right and not let it happen again! You people are my "family" and I won't treat you any different than I would expect to be treated by anyone else. The Golden Rule, ya know!!! Thanks again Joe!